• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Much Changed in the PC Business After a 2-Year Break?

In summary, Pampered Chef has undergone some changes in the past 2 years, including updates to their product line and marketing strategies. When restarting a Pampered Chef business, it's important to familiarize yourself with current products and training materials. The business model allows for flexibility in balancing work and family life. Support and resources, such as a personal consultant website and training opportunities, are available to help consultants succeed. It's normal to feel nervous, but with dedication and support, confidence can be built to succeed in a Pampered Chef business.
mbh06
Silver Member
After a long break, I am restarting. I am very nervous and will probably ask a ton of questions as I'm sure in my 2 year break a lot has changed. I have already learned some of the things, but so much info at once leads to lots of questions ;)I now have 3 children and hope to do better this time around and actually put some effort into my PC buisness :chef:So hello everyone!!

Welcome back!

Hi Melissa!

Welcome Back! You picked a great time to return....there are so many posts and files here that will help you build your biz...I would also rec you take as many online courses and teleclassses as you can...they'll help refresh you and help you have a strong start!

Much success!

Welcome back -- good luck with your business!

Welcome Back!!!

Welcome back and I wish you success!

Welcome back and good luck

1. How has Pampered Chef changed in the past 2 years?

Pampered Chef is constantly evolving and updating their products and business practices. In the past 2 years, there have been some changes to our product line and new marketing strategies have been implemented. However, the core values and mission of Pampered Chef remain the same.

2. What are some of the things I should know before restarting my Pampered Chef business?

It's always a good idea to familiarize yourself with the current product line and any new features or promotions. Additionally, it may be helpful to review the training materials and resources provided by Pampered Chef to refresh your knowledge and skills.

3. How can I balance running my Pampered Chef business with my family life?

Pampered Chef offers a flexible business model that allows you to work around your family's schedule. You can choose to host parties and events during times that are convenient for you, and also utilize online and social media platforms to reach potential customers.

4. What support and resources are available to help me succeed in my Pampered Chef business?

Pampered Chef provides ongoing training, support, and resources to their consultants. This includes access to a personal consultant website, marketing materials, and a community of supportive and experienced consultants.

5. How can I overcome my nerves and feel more confident in my Pampered Chef business?

It's completely normal to feel nervous about restarting your business, but remember that you have the support and resources of the Pampered Chef community behind you. Take advantage of training and coaching opportunities, and don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from other consultants. With dedication and effort, you will build your confidence and succeed in your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Donna Kralicek-Wolpe
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Fran Milne
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Chef Shari