• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back from Wave 2: Reflections and Renewed Motivation

In summary, the author learned that effective bookings come from doing something simple, such as telling people about the 10% off for a year and the 60% off products. Phones calls are not to be made if you are looking for parties, and personal websites have a great amount of tools you can use, but to get people there is to put your website out there on your catalogs.
pampchefrhondab
Hi Everyone,

I'm back home from Wave 2 and got most of my stuff unpacked! It was a blast as usual! I really needed the time away and the great laughs and good time I had w/my cluster mates.

I'm working a booth this weekend and it has given me a great boost to start working my business again!

Going to bed now, hope to catch up on all the threads tomorrow.

Me too! Well I'm home but not unpacked. Sorry we didn't get to meat each other for very long!

Glad you came back happy and re-energized!

I am home as well and VERY excited about all I learned! Hated I didn't get to meet either of you! I wore my big cranberry Chef Success button and got lots of questions about what it was... I look for some new people on here the next week! Met chefann, pampered 1224 (John), Melissa, Sarah, Stacie, David, and Terry! It was so fun to put names with faces! I must take my very weary butt to bed now! HUGS to all!

wadesgirl said:
Me too! Well I'm home but not unpacked. Sorry we didn't get to meat each other for very long!

I'm sorry too! I tried to go to the lunch on day one, but when I asked for directions to the cafe they said it was closed for the day. I tried to call to see if you were all meeting up somewhere else, but couldn't reach you.:(

Not unpacked (in fact, my two duffels are sitting right there staring at me, saying "well??"), but back and ready to Take Charge and Take Action - Wahoo!!

I go to meet Lauire, aka JolieParadoxe (and, finally got to ask why she chose that screen name), Jane (from whom I got a wonderful hug), Ann (with whom I passed notes like a 4th grader), and John. I saw my 'dream guy' Terry, but it was always between workshops or sessions, so never even got to say Hi. Next year I won't be taking the HO Tour or the First Timers Orientation, so hopefully can get together with Cheffers for breakfast or lunch on Day 1.

pampchefrhondab said:
I'm sorry too! I tried to go to the lunch on day one, but when I asked for directions to the cafe they said it was closed for the day. I tried to call to see if you were all meeting up somewhere else, but couldn't reach you.:(

I wasn't meeting with anyone on Day 1, I was doing lunch back at the hotel with my group!

I'm back too. Was just wondering if there is anyone who got Tammy Stanley's CD set and do you think it is worth the money?

I got it, but haven't listened to it yet. Another clustermate and I purchased it together.

I'm back and had a great time!! The only other conference I have attended is Leadership. I loved them both.
I'm loving my new bling as well. I did not think I would like the TPC ring as much as I do.
I don't know about ya'll but I learned a ton and have a thousand new incentives and training sessions planned for my team. I got all choked up when my new director walked, so I can't wait to help more of my girls reach that goal!!! Whahooooooooooooooooooooooo

WAHOO WONDERFULL!SIMPLY A BLAST MEETING EVERYONE! Learned a ton and I hope to implement some things quickly.
1) I learned that effective bookings come from doing something simple. Not talking about most of it! Simply tell people about the 10% off for a year and the 60% off products. The details bore them and scare them too! Go into details AFTER they have booked their party!
2) Phones calls are not to be made if you are looking for parties! Goes against everything we have been told right? The key to a great phone call is to make it with out any expectation. Call all your people with the intent of checking in on them. Ask if they have time, ask how they are and about the products they ordered. Offer a recipe. Ask them if there is something else you can help with. Nothing more. If the call conversation does lead to you asking about booking or placing an order, and you will know when, then ask. But not if it does not come up. A successful phone call is any call that is made.
3) Personal websites have a great amount of tools you can use but to get people there is to put your website out there on your catalogs. We all do this, our names and phone numbers and e-mail address are the predominent info we give guest and hosts. And our web addresses are usually the last thing list on our business cards and catalog labels. DO NOT DO THAT! PUT A BIG STICKER ON THE FRONT OF ALL YOUR CATALOGS WITH YOUR WEB ADDRESS ON IT. Say something like - "WE HAVE GREAT BARGAINS IN OUR OUTLET - GO TO WWW.PAMPEREDCEF.BIZ/...". And always tell guests to take your catalog with them when they leave your parties! Get that web address in their hands to stay!
Now, not during this class but in from a consult I talked to in front of the Hilton while we were out smoking, I got handed a card that a great consultant Rakel gave me. It is a card she gives everyone at check out. It is nothing more than info about her website and more specifically the Outlet! If you can get them there, they will look further! She gets about $400 to $500 a month in on-line orders outside of parties!
I am so excited about getting my teeth into my business again with these new tidbits. I hope everyone got something great out of their classes!

I started listening to one CD from Tammy Stanley yesterday - How to leave phone msgs. to get customers and prospects to call you back - very interesting and smart!! And I only listened for about 5 minutes! I think this one CD is going to be worth the price of the entire set!

pampered1224 said:
WAHOO WONDERFULL!

SIMPLY A BLAST MEETING EVERYONE! Learned a ton and I hope to implement some things quickly.
1) I learned that effective bookings come from doing something simple. Not talking about most of it! Simply tell people about the 10% off for a year and the 60% off products. The details bore them and scare them too! Go into details AFTER they have booked their party!
2) Phones calls are not to be made if you are looking for parties! Goes against everything we have been told right? The key to a great phone call is to make it with out any expectation. Call all your people with the intent of checking in on them. Ask if they have time, ask how they are and about the products they ordered. Offer a recipe. Ask them if there is something else you can help with. Nothing more. If the call conversation does lead to you asking about booking or placing an order, and you will know when, then ask. But not if it does not come up. A successful phone call is any call that is made.
3) Personal websites have a great amount of tools you can use but to get people there is to put your website out there on your catalogs. We all do this, our names and phone numbers and e-mail address are the predominent info we give guest and hosts. And our web addresses are usually the last thing list on our business cards and catalog labels. DO NOT DO THAT! PUT A BIG STICKER ON THE FRONT OF ALL YOUR CATALOGS WITH YOUR WEB ADDRESS ON IT. Say something like - "WE HAVE GREAT BARGAINS IN OUR OUTLET - GO TO WWW.PAMPEREDCEF.BIZ/...". And always tell guests to take your catalog with them when they leave your parties! Get that web address in their hands to stay!
Now, not during this class but in from a consult I talked to in front of the Hilton while we were out smoking, I got handed a card that a great consultant Rakel gave me. It is a card she gives everyone at check out. It is nothing more than info about her website and more specifically the Outlet! If you can get them there, they will look further! She gets about $400 to $500 a month in on-line orders outside of parties!
I am so excited about getting my teeth into my business again with these new tidbits. I hope everyone got something great out of their classes!

Can you scan it and post it or share her wording? Please. :D

Thanks for the tips John since I couldn't make it to conference this year. Darn, just ordered business cards and I guess I should have made my website address a lot bigger on them!

I just went to our after conference cluster meeting last night and someone mentioned that you have to be active this month (already have submitted $150 in sales in July) in order to receive your change over kit. Is this correct??? A cluster mate and I were looking through the new special edition KCN and didn't see anything in there. I just want to clarify as I have not submitted anything yet, however I do have like $59 in online orders.

I don't remember them saying that at Wave 2.

momoftwins said:
I just went to our after conference cluster meeting last night and someone mentioned that you have to be active this month (already have submitted $150 in sales in July) in order to receive your change over kit. Is this correct??? A cluster mate and I were looking through the new special edition KCN and didn't see anything in there. I just want to clarify as I have not submitted anything yet, however I do have like $59 in online orders.

There is a post somewhere on here with the different ways that you will get a changeover kit. I think if you submit a June of over $150 you get it. I have shows in July, but have not done them yet... so I am still planning on getting a changeover at the ned of the month.

I am back too! It was fun, but quite busy and frenzied...quite overscheduled, and I did not get to meet as planned. I was surprised that I did not meet as many people as I thought.

As Sarah mentioned, we got to meet briefly and it was great to see a face to match with the posts! You are a sweetie! = )

I learned so much, and I'm still processing all the great advice I got. I am ready to Take Charge, Take Action...

Will type up my notes this weekend and post for everyone! I want to walk that stage next year, and am hoping to do so with my fellow CS members! = )

Congrats to those who earned the right to do so this year! Whoo Hoo....I cheered for those I recognized....totally motivating to see that everyone has the power to succeed!

So tired and behind!

I agree Laurie I think it was over scheduled! They need a little longer break between the general sessions and the classes. It's so nice to go to meet people, but it just didn't seem there was any time to do so! They even made the classes shorter this year so I'm not sure why it seemed more rushed to me. I guess gen. sessions might have been longer.

Laurie,
I will see what I can do. But I will need to wait until I get to work on Monday as I do not have a scanner!

Posting pictures of cheffers as I type!

ChefMary412 said:
There is a post somewhere on here with the different ways that you will get a changeover kit. I think if you submit a June of over $150 you get it. I have shows in July, but have not done them yet... so I am still planning on getting a changeover at the ned of the month.

Thanks Mary!

I actually had to call PC on Friday in regards to an adjustment so I asked about it. I was told that if you are/were active in May, June or July that you will get a changeover kit and they will begin shipping on July 24th. I had great sales in May and June and will have at least $150 in for July so I know I am good. :)

I took out the personal info and I had to format it in Publisher.
If that is an issue I can put the text into Word woth out the postcard format.

Attachments

• Outlet Postcard.pub
    38 KB · Views: 276

What is "I'm Back From Wave 2!"?

"I'm Back From Wave 2!" is a popular Pampered Chef event where consultants who have completed the second wave of their training program come together to celebrate their accomplishments and share tips and strategies for success.

When and where is "I'm Back From Wave 2!" held?

The "I'm Back From Wave 2!" event is typically held in the summer at various locations across the country. Check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for specific dates and locations.

Who can attend "I'm Back From Wave 2!"?

Only consultants who have completed the second wave of their training program are eligible to attend "I'm Back From Wave 2!" This event is designed to provide support and resources for those who have reached this milestone in their Pampered Chef journey.

What can I expect at "I'm Back From Wave 2!"?

At "I'm Back From Wave 2!", you can expect to hear inspiring stories from successful consultants, participate in workshops and training sessions, and network with other consultants. You will also have the opportunity to learn about new products and promotions from Pampered Chef.

How do I register for "I'm Back From Wave 2!"?

To register for "I'm Back From Wave 2!", you will need to contact your team leader or visit the Pampered Chef website. There may be a registration fee, so be sure to check with your team leader for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefDebi
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
Replies
Views
Janice Stroud
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies