• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Name Our Exciting Business: Any Ideas?

In summary, the three friends started a business doing cooking shows together and came up with a name, The Triple Tiaras. They are considering making a dessert first, and while the show is baking, they will make the dip.
Liddy98
Hey everyone...I just started this exciting business with my two best friends...we are all doing the shows together...something different, I know...We have no name as of yet, but we are on our way to success! I was wondering if any of you could either come up with a good name for our team...or any helpful hints for us just starting...Like what recipes to use or, I don't know anything that helped you.
Thank you!

Well we thought of a name...The Triple Tiaras...We will all have tiara pins, and the slogan could be: You can be the queen of your kitchen...What do you guys think?

It sounds like a crowning achievement. ;)

Well thank you...LOL

Need Recipe AdviceOkay so I was out with my best friend tonight to go over her party Saturday night... my first show too. So while shopping and spending our money at Michaels, we discussed some recipe ideas. I came up with the Peachy Cheese Coffee Cake from the "All the Best" cookbook. This would show off the large stone and a few other products. I was thinking of making the pecan butter tarts to show off the mini muffin pan, but Amy is not big on butter tarts. So... now I'm stuck with coming up with another recipe. I thought something quick. I thought I could do the Garden Dip, also in the "All the Best" cookbook. I will show off the chef knife, the deluxe cheese grater and I could cut some of the veggies with the crinkle cutter. What do you think? I thought I could make the dessert first since it has to go in the oven. While that is baking I can make the dip and show off those tools. By the time the dip and veggies are cut and made, the dessert will be baked and can cool down.
I noticed there are some great cooking tips on the margins of the recipes. I might have to use some of them!!!

Cheers:rolleyes:

I will try that

I have made the peachy cheese coffe cake before and it is wonderful. However I used peach preserves. I think you could do this as well with apricots preserves. It was really yummy.

1. What is the purpose of this business?

The purpose of this business is to provide high-quality kitchen tools and accessories to help make meal preparation and cooking easier and more enjoyable.

2. How can I participate in helping to name this business?

You can participate in helping to name this business by submitting your ideas through our online form or by attending our focus group sessions.

3. When will the final name be chosen?

The final name will be chosen after careful consideration of all submitted ideas and input from our focus group sessions. We aim to choose a name within the next month.

4. Can I suggest multiple names?

Yes, you can suggest multiple names. We encourage you to submit as many ideas as you'd like to increase the chances of your idea being chosen.

5. Will there be any rewards for the chosen name?

Yes, there will be a reward for the chosen name. The individual who submits the winning name will receive a gift basket filled with our top-selling products and a $100 gift card to use on future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies