• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Turned Consultant: My Journey to Success with PC | Martha's Story

In summary, Martha is considering becoming a consultant again and feels confident about her chances. She found this sight and is excited to get started.
pcmartha22
Hi - My name is Martha. I am thinking very seriously about becoming a consultant (again). I sold for PC probably 6 or 7 years ago, but stopped because the stresses of a full time job, 2 children & a house got in the way. :( I am now a SAHM, and I work a few nights a week at a sports bar to get some adult interaction. I feel I now have the time to dedicate to my PC business. The director I've been working with seems very nice & seems to want to help me succeed - which I did not get the first time I was a consultant. I am confident that I can get bookings & possibly a couple of fundraisers going at the schools my daughters attend. I think this sight is TERRIFIC!!! I have already gotten a TON a great ideas for theme parties and how to get bookings. I am SOOOOO glad I came across this sight! :D I am started to get very excited & I think I will probably call my director in a few days to get my business going.

Thanks again for starting a GREAT sight!!

Martha

Welcome Martha and thanks for your nice compliments. This site has really taken off thanks to our members sharing it with others and sharing their great ideas. Soon we will reach 500 members. I know we have some in Canada too. Anyone from outside the US or Canada?

Hi Deb! I LOVE this site too! I am from Canada - Ontario specifically. I am about 30 minutes north of Toronto.

Hi Martha - I could have written your post! I was a consultant a few years ago, But about a week after I signed, I discovered I was pregnant with my 2nd child and I was very sick.

This time I too have a great director and am giving it my all!

Good luck to you!!

What inspired you to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

I have always loved cooking and entertaining, and I have been a loyal customer of Pampered Chef products for years. When I heard about the opportunity to not only get a discount on products I already love, but also make money doing something I am passionate about, I knew I had to become a consultant.

How did you get started as a consultant?

I reached out to a friend who was already a Pampered Chef consultant and expressed my interest in joining the team. She helped me sign up and provided me with resources and training to get started. I also attended local training events and utilized the online training resources provided by Pampered Chef.

What challenges did you face as a new consultant?

One of the biggest challenges I faced was stepping out of my comfort zone and hosting my first Pampered Chef party. I was nervous about presenting the products and making sales, but with the support of my mentor and the training I received, I was able to overcome my fears and have a successful party. Another challenge was learning how to balance my time between my full-time job and my new Pampered Chef business.

What has been the most rewarding part of your journey as a consultant?

The most rewarding part has been seeing the impact I have made on my customers. I love hearing how much they love the products and how they have improved their cooking and entertaining experience. It's also been very fulfilling to see my business grow and to be able to share this opportunity with others.

What advice do you have for someone considering becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

My advice would be to go for it! Don't let fear or doubts hold you back. With the support and resources provided by Pampered Chef, anyone can be successful. Also, don't be afraid to reach out to other consultants for advice and support. We are all here to help each other succeed. Lastly, always remember to have fun and enjoy the journey!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • ivykeep
  • General Chat
Replies