• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Returning Consultants Rejuvenate Their Pampered Chef Business?

In summary, to get your Pampered Chef business back on track, focus on building relationships and creating a strong customer base by reaching out to family and friends, hosting cooking shows, and utilizing social media. As a returning consultant, you can find new customers through networking, word-of-mouth, and attending local events. To rebuild your customer base, host cooking shows and parties and offer incentives. Effective ways to promote your business include utilizing social media, attending events, and offering promotions. To stay motivated and successful, set goals, stay organized, and seek out training and resources.
kcmckay
Gold Member
Hi all, I have just recently rejoined PC. I was a consultant from 2007-2012. After getting laid off from my FT job, my heart wasn't in The Pampered Chef, as I thought it would be and I took some time away. I started doing another DS business, that started strong but then fizzled for many reasons. I was trying to get it going. In this time I was still hosting and passionately talking about PC. I decided to come back as a consultant as I do lots of extra circulars, that cost $$. I didn't want to get a PT job with a schedule I couldn't control and since I've not stopped buying or using PC it was time to return.I hosted a launch party this past Thursday and got one cooking show confirmed, one online/catalog party already going strong and a 3rd party that the host want to have in early March but she is still debating on whether to do an in home or catalog/online party. I feel pretty good about the momentum I'm building and am looking forward to a successful run with The Pampered Chef and will definitely be back on here for ideas and tips to help get me up and running successfully!

Welcome, and congratulations. Sounds like you're off to a great start.

Welcome to CS!

1. How can I get my Pampered Chef business back on track?

In order to jumpstart your Pampered Chef business, it's important to focus on building relationships and creating a strong customer base. Reach out to family and friends, offer to host cooking shows for them, and use social media to promote your business and products. Additionally, attend local events and fairs to showcase the Pampered Chef products and connect with potential customers.

2. What are the best ways to find new customers as a returning consultant?

Networking and word-of-mouth are great ways to find new customers. Reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances and let them know about your Pampered Chef business. You can also attend local events and fairs to showcase your products and connect with potential customers. Utilizing social media and online platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, can also help you reach a larger audience.

3. How can I rebuild my customer base as a returning consultant?

One of the best ways to rebuild your customer base is to host cooking shows and parties. This will give you the opportunity to showcase Pampered Chef products and connect with potential customers. You can also offer incentives, such as discounts or free products, to encourage customers to book parties and spread the word about your business.

4. What are some effective ways to promote my Pampered Chef business?

There are many ways to promote your Pampered Chef business, including hosting cooking shows and parties, utilizing social media and online platforms, attending local events and fairs, and reaching out to friends and family. You can also offer incentives and promotions to attract new customers and encourage repeat business.

5. How can I stay motivated and successful as a returning consultant?

To stay motivated and successful as a returning consultant, it's important to set goals for your business and regularly track your progress. Stay organized and prioritize your tasks to ensure you are making the most of your time and effort. Additionally, stay connected with other Pampered Chef consultants and seek out training and resources to help you stay up-to-date with products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • pckellybakes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Audra Noonan