• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready for a new director in Texas?

In summary, to become a New Director at Pampered Chef, you must have 3 active team members, $15,000 in personal sales, and $10,000 in team sales within your first 3 months. As a New Director, you will receive a 10% bonus on your team's sales, increased commission rates, a monthly car allowance, and access to exclusive training and resources. To maintain your New Director status, you must continue to meet the qualifications and attend monthly team meetings and complete required training. New Directors have access to dedicated support from Pampered Chef, including a Director support team and online resources. As a New Director, you can still earn host rewards and personal sales commission, but your main focus will be on
Suzyengl
Just saw the updates, and I'm a new Director! WAHOO! This is so exciting! Just wanted to share it with everyone! And I'm remembering something I heard at National Conference this summer: "It's never too late to be great!" It only took 10 years, but I've enjoyed every minute!

Suzy in Texas

Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations!!! :D

That is wonderful! Congratulations!

Congratulations!!!

Good for you!

yeah!!!!!!! I re-promoted again last month myself!!!!! yeah for us!

Congratulations! So, you mean there is still hope for me, after 5 years?! LOL!

very cool!

Thank you all! Yes, if it took me 10 years to become a Director, anyone can do it!

Suzy in Texas

Congratulations!! Believe it or not, I promoted in December, too!! Still having trouble believing it....after all, it took ME 14 1/2 years to get there!! haha

So, five years, or ten years sounds like nothing to me!!

Happy dance for all of us!!

Love, Love, Love this news! I decided at the beginning of this year to amp it up and strive for Director. I hope to be able to quit my full time job and do nothing but TPC. 2 1/2 years in so far, so I love to hear the success stories! Keep 'em coming, and I hope to be one of the contributors soon!Congratulations, indeed!

WAAAHHOOOO you two! Congrats! Now just work at building your team even more to keep it :)

Thank you!! I'm still in shock that I actually did it....now I just gotta maintain and keep it going....and growing!! lol

:sing:Big Congrats!!!

Congratulations to you!

Awesome, congrats!!!

Congratulations!!!:sing::sing::sing:

Wahoooooooooo & congrats to all our achievers! Great news!

Congrats to everyone!!

Congratulations! I can't wait until I can officially make that announcement myself. Such an awesome accomplishment! Waahoo, way to go!

What are the qualifications to become a New Director?

To become a New Director at Pampered Chef, you must have a minimum of 3 active team members, $15,000 in personal sales, and $10,000 in team sales within your first 3 months of becoming a consultant.

What benefits do New Directors receive?

As a New Director, you will receive a 10% bonus on your team's sales, increased commission rates, a monthly car allowance, and access to exclusive training and resources to help you grow your business.

How do I maintain my New Director status?

To maintain your status as a New Director, you must continue to meet the qualifications of having 3 active team members, $15,000 in personal sales, and $10,000 in team sales every 3 months. You will also need to attend monthly team meetings and complete required training courses.

What support is available for New Directors?

New Directors have access to a variety of support from Pampered Chef, including a dedicated Director support team, online training resources, and a community of fellow New Directors to connect with and learn from.

Can I still earn host rewards and personal sales commission as a New Director?

Yes, as a New Director, you can still earn host rewards and personal sales commission. However, your main focus will be on building and supporting your team, so your personal sales may decrease slightly. But with the added benefits and bonuses of being a New Director, your overall income potential will increase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • lisagoins
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
krhodes74
  • jcsmilez