• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Didn't I Become a Pampered Chef Consultant Sooner?

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant offers a variety of benefits, including the ability to work from home, set your own schedule, and earn income while doing something you're passionate about. You can work as much or as little as you want and no previous sales experience is necessary. The cost to become a consultant starts at $99 and includes everything you need to start your business. Pampered Chef is also known for its quality products, excellent customer service, and the opportunity to earn a significant income while still having the freedom and flexibility to be a mom.
MindyDurbecBill
I'm a mom of three, love to cook and am loving my new job selling Pampered Chef! I've been a customer for 20yrs. and am wondering why I didn't do this sooner!

Welcome Mindy, Glad you are here. Chef Success has always been one of the first places I try when I am looking for ideas and help.

Welcome to CS!

Welcome! Hope you find this site as helpful as I have.

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many benefits to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, especially for moms who love to cook. You get to work from home, set your own schedule, and earn income while doing something you're passionate about. Plus, as a consultant, you'll have access to exclusive discounts and products.

2. How much time do I need to commit to being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you have the flexibility to work as much or as little as you want. The more time you invest, the more successful you can be. However, many consultants are able to balance their business with their other responsibilities, such as being a mom to three children.

3. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have no sales experience?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef provides all the training and support you need to be successful, regardless of your previous sales experience. Plus, as a customer for 20 years, you likely already have a good understanding of our products and can use your personal experience to sell them.

4. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose, but it starts at just $99. This investment gives you everything you need to start your business, including products, training, and marketing materials. Plus, you can earn back your investment in just a few parties.

5. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef has been in business for over 40 years and has a strong reputation for quality products and excellent customer service. Our consultants are also able to earn a significant income and build a successful business while still having the freedom and flexibility to be a mom and pursue their other passions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kim R
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Trudie32
  • Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • Donna O'Brien