• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising Commission: What to Know & How it Works

In summary, the average commission rate for Pampered Chef fundraisers is 15%, with potential variation depending on the type of fundraiser and sales generated. Commission payments are typically made via check or direct deposit within 7-10 business days after the fundraiser ends. There are no upfront costs or fees for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser, and additional rewards and incentives can be earned based on total sales. Fundraisers can track their progress and commission earnings through a personalized dashboard or by contacting their Pampered Chef consultant.
jenab1013
I'm a little curious about our commission on fundraisers. Do we still get the normal commission for a fundraiser like we do for a regular cooking show or do we get less? And what is our commission based upon?

Our normal comission on Fundraisers is 15% for consultants, I think it goes up for directors just like regular comission and that's it.

jdavis said:
Our normal comission on Fundraisers is 15% for consultants, I think it goes up for directors just like regular comission and that's it.
The commission for a fundraiser is 15% until you achieve $15,000 in sales then the commission is 17% no matter what level you are (Consultant, FD, Director... NSE)

1. What is the average commission rate for Pampered Chef fundraisers?

The average commission rate for Pampered Chef fundraisers is 15%. However, this may vary depending on the type of fundraiser and the amount of sales generated.

2. How are commission payments made for fundraisers?

Commission payments are typically sent out via check or direct deposit within 7-10 business days after the fundraiser has ended. The payment will be based on the total sales generated during the fundraiser.

3. Are there any upfront costs or fees for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. The only expense may be for any promotional materials or products that the fundraiser organizer chooses to purchase.

4. Can fundraisers earn additional rewards or incentives?

Yes, fundraisers have the opportunity to earn additional rewards and incentives based on their total sales. These may include free products, discounts, or even exclusive pampering experiences.

5. How can I track the progress of my fundraiser and commission earnings?

Once your fundraiser is set up, you will have access to a personalized dashboard where you can track your sales, commission earnings, and any rewards or incentives earned. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for updates and information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
  • KYCHEF