• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Sell Your Conference Bag? Contact Me for a Potential Offer!

In summary, the "I'll Buy Your Conference Bag" deal is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef where they will purchase the conference bags of consultants who have reached a certain sales goal. All Pampered Chef consultants who have reached the specified sales goal are eligible for this deal, regardless of how long they have been with the company. Consultants can check their sales progress on their dashboard and once the goal is reached, they will receive an email confirmation and their conference bag will be purchased for them. If the goal is reached before the specified deadline, the conference bag will be shipped within 2-3 weeks after the conference. If the goal is reached after the deadline, the conference bag will be purchased after the conference. If a consultant has
raebates
Staff member
Anyone go to Conference but not want your bag? I'd be interested in purchasing it. Send me a PM or email me at [email protected] (with Conference Bag in the subject line).Thanks in advance!

What is the "I'll Buy Your Conference Bag" deal?

The "I'll Buy Your Conference Bag" deal is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef where we will purchase the conference bags of our consultants who have reached a certain sales goal. This allows our consultants to focus on their business and not worry about the cost of attending our annual conference.

Who is eligible for the "I'll Buy Your Conference Bag" deal?

All Pampered Chef consultants who have reached the specified sales goal are eligible for the "I'll Buy Your Conference Bag" deal. This includes consultants who have joined recently and those who have been with us for years.

How do I know if I have reached the sales goal for the "I'll Buy Your Conference Bag" deal?

You can check your sales progress on your consultant dashboard. Once you have reached the specified sales goal, you will receive an email confirmation and your conference bag will be purchased for you.

When will I receive my conference bag if I am eligible for the "I'll Buy Your Conference Bag" deal?

If you have reached the sales goal before the specified deadline, your conference bag will be purchased for you and shipped to your address within 2-3 weeks after the conference. If you reach the goal after the deadline, your conference bag will be purchased for you after the conference.

What if I have already purchased my conference bag before reaching the sales goal?

If you have already purchased your conference bag, unfortunately we are unable to reimburse you for it. However, you will still receive all the benefits and perks of attending our annual conference as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • brandenc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SweetPChef
  • atpchef