• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ilene's Books for Sale: Support Anne's Business Journey!

In summary, Ilene's Books for Sale primarily offers self-help and personal development books on topics such as business, leadership, mindset, and success. By purchasing books from this business, you are directly supporting Anne's business journey as a portion of the proceeds goes towards funding her ventures and growth. The books sold are brand new and in pristine condition. Unfortunately, international shipping is not currently available. However, customers can suggest specific books to be added to the inventory by sending an email with the title and author.
annew
I'm cleaning out my office....I have a few of Ilene's book. Asking $25 including shipping.
Dear Ilene
Sharing & Caring Log
Sharing & Caring- The Key to take your business up, up & away

PM me if you're interested.

Thx.
Anne

bumping....I need to get rid of stuff so I'm dropping the price to $15 plus shipping

1. What types of books are available for purchase through Ilene's Books for Sale?

The books available for purchase through Ilene's Books for Sale are primarily self-help and personal development books. This includes books on topics such as business, leadership, mindset, and success.

2. How can I support Anne's business journey by purchasing books through Ilene's Books for Sale?

By purchasing books through Ilene's Books for Sale, you are directly supporting Anne's business journey. A portion of the proceeds from each book sale goes towards funding Anne's business ventures and growth.

3. Are the books sold through Ilene's Books for Sale brand new or used?

The books sold through Ilene's Books for Sale are brand new and have never been used. We take great care in ensuring that all books are in pristine condition before shipping them out to our customers.

4. Do you offer international shipping for book purchases?

At this time, we only offer shipping within the United States for book purchases. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. Can I request a specific book to be added to Ilene's Books for Sale?

Yes, we are always open to suggestions for new books to add to our inventory. Simply send us an email with the title and author of the book you would like to see available for purchase and we will do our best to make it happen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MORFIA
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MORFIA
Replies