• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

XL Women's Shirt: Tan, Embroidered - $12 ppD

In summary, the XL Women's Shirt is available in size XL, which fits women's sizes 16-18. It is made of a soft and stretchy material for comfort, and the embroidery on the tan shirt is a complementary cream color. The shipping cost is included in the price of $12, and the shirt can be returned or exchanged within 30 days if it does not meet expectations.
pix1114
SoldSOLD I got this shirt a few years ago but it has always seemed a little small. Since then I have had a baby and still have a little extra "cusion" around the middle. :blushing: So it really doesn't fit now. This shirt is marked a 2X, but fits more like an XL in my opinion. It is a tan color button up women's shirt with a little darker tan embrodery of the logo on the left side. $12 PPD, which includes shipping. :thumbup:

2011-07-31203736.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry about the pinkish hue in the photo. Our bedroom is red and was apparently reflecting on the shirt.

I want it!

1. What size options are available for the XL Women's Shirt?

The XL Women's Shirt is available in size XL, which typically fits women's sizes 16-18.

2. Is the shirt made of a stretchy material?

Yes, the XL Women's Shirt is made of a soft and stretchy material for comfortable wear.

3. What color is the embroidery on the tan shirt?

The embroidery on the tan shirt is a complementary cream color.

4. How much does shipping cost for the XL Women's Shirt?

The shipping cost for the XL Women's Shirt is included in the price of $12.

5. Can I return or exchange the shirt if it doesn't fit?

Yes, our company has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can return or exchange the XL Women's Shirt within 30 days of purchase if it does not meet your expectations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef.jinni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Kristin Radunz
  • hmolah
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • elizabethby