• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I order the new product sample groupings now for holiday gifts?

In summary, an "Ignorant Newbie Question" is a question asked by a new consultant at Pampered Chef that may seem obvious or basic to more experienced consultants. As a new consultant, it is important to ask questions to gain a better understanding of the business, products, and processes. To avoid asking these types of questions, take advantage of available resources and familiarize yourself with the products and company policies. If unsure about something, don't hesitate to ask for help from a team leader or experienced consultant. Instead of feeling embarrassed, use these questions as learning opportunities to improve your knowledge and skills. Remember, everyone starts as a beginner and asking questions is a crucial part of the learning process.
jackieblue
I am SO sorry to bug you with this. I have searched forums and threads and I can't find the answer myself. :(

WHEN will PC give us the new product sample groupings? When I sign in now I still see the spring/summer packages.

I feel better now that I realize I can probably order the groupings with products I want because the extra products will make GREAT holiday gifts for my family. I think my sister would really adore the martini glasses. :)

The SAT groupings are on CC now, on the Conference page. The samples will be generally along the same lines, although whatever they put in open stock will throw it off.You'll receive a sample order form in your changeover box, and the packages will be listed on there.

Jackie: Ask anything at any time. That is what we are here for...sharing of information. We have all been that "newbie" at one time and others have helped us. Even after 3 1/2 years I still ask a lot of questions on this board. Welcome to the PC and CS family:love:

Since we can order them August 4, my guess is they'll be available online that day.

Thanks very much!! For the info and the warm welcome!

Last edited:
Hee hee...in reviewing the SAT groups, it appears that once again I would have to buy about every group to get what I want. The 20% discount is looking good, too. :)

What is an "Ignorant Newbie Question"?

An "Ignorant Newbie Question" is a term used to describe a question asked by a new consultant at Pampered Chef that may seem obvious or basic to more experienced consultants.

Why is it important to ask questions as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, it is important to ask questions to gain a better understanding of the business, products, and processes. Asking questions also shows that you are eager to learn and improve, which can lead to success in your business.

How can I avoid asking "Ignorant Newbie Questions"?

To avoid asking "Ignorant Newbie Questions," take advantage of the resources available to you, such as training materials, online forums, and experienced consultants. Also, take the time to research and familiarize yourself with the products and company policies.

What should I do if I am unsure about something?

If you are unsure about something, don't be afraid to ask for clarification or assistance from your team leader or a more experienced consultant. It is better to ask for help rather than make a mistake or do something incorrectly.

How can I turn an "Ignorant Newbie Question" into a learning opportunity?

Instead of feeling embarrassed or discouraged by asking an "Ignorant Newbie Question," use it as an opportunity to learn and grow. Take note of the answer and use it to improve your knowledge and skills in the future. Remember, everyone starts as a beginner and asking questions is a crucial part of the learning process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • Candice
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies