1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Ignorant Newbie Question

1. jackieblue

jackieblue Member

I am SO sorry to bug you with this. I have searched forums and threads and I can't find the answer myself. :(

WHEN will PC give us the new product sample groupings? When I sign in now I still see the spring/summer packages.

I feel better now that I realize I can probably order the groupings with products I want because the extra products will make GREAT holiday gifts for my family. I think my sister would really adore the martini glasses. :)

Jul 22, 2009
  2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

The SAT groupings are on CC now, on the Conference page. The samples will be generally along the same lines, although whatever they put in open stock will throw it off.

You'll receive a sample order form in your changeover box, and the packages will be listed on there.

Jul 22, 2009
  3. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

Jackie: Ask anything at any time. That is what we are here for...sharing of information. We have all been that "newbie" at one time and others have helped us. Even after 3 1/2 years I still ask a lot of questions on this board. Welcome to the PC and CS family:love:

Jul 22, 2009
  4. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Since we can order them August 4, my guess is they'll be available online that day.

Jul 22, 2009
  5. jackieblue

jackieblue Member

Thanks very much!! For the info and the warm welcome!

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
    Jul 22, 2009
  6. jackieblue

jackieblue Member

Hee hee...in reviewing the SAT groups, it appears that once again I would have to buy about every group to get what I want. The 20% discount is looking good, too. :)

Jul 22, 2009
Have something to add?