• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Use Mike's Newsletter... Don't Send It

In summary, it is acceptable to use Mike's newsletter while working for Pampered Chef, as long as you do not directly promote the company's products or use their branding without permission. It is not against company policy to use the newsletter, but it is important to follow guidelines and avoid conflicts of interest. It is not recommended to modify the newsletter to include Pampered Chef products, as this may result in legal issues. If negative feedback is received, it is important to address the issue and clarify that the newsletter does not directly promote Pampered Chef products. There are also alternative resources available for promoting a Pampered Chef business, such as social media and email marketing, as long as company guidelines are followed.
Just emailed mine to myself... the January hostess special is not correct... shows host bonus for hosting before the 10th as the chopper and mandoline. I already sent an email to him about it.

FYI

Mike lives on the west coast and will be correcting the design this morning. Please wait a while and retrieve a fresh copy. Thank you for the heads up.

Best Regards,

Donna Mendyke
Customer Support, My Email Designs

It has been corrected as of this morning

1. Can I still use Mike's newsletter if I work for Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can still use Mike's newsletter as long as you are not directly promoting Pampered Chef products or using the company's branding without permission.

2. Is it against company policy to use Mike's newsletter?

No, it is not against company policy to use Mike's newsletter. However, it is important to follow the company's guidelines and avoid any conflicts of interest.

3. Can I modify Mike's newsletter to include Pampered Chef products?

No, it is not recommended to modify Mike's newsletter to include Pampered Chef products. This could be seen as using the company's branding without permission and may lead to legal issues.

4. What should I do if I receive negative feedback from using Mike's newsletter as a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you receive negative feedback, it is important to address the issue and clarify that you are not directly promoting Pampered Chef products through the newsletter. You can also consider creating your own newsletter with original content to avoid any confusion.

5. Are there any alternatives to using Mike's newsletter for my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, there are many other resources available for promoting your Pampered Chef business such as social media, email marketing, and creating your own original content. It is important to follow the company's guidelines and avoid any conflicts of interest when promoting your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RMDave
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • Usafwife10