• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director ifYou Like Reporting Online Violations (Ebay)

In summary, this conversation talks about a consultant who claims that the first director of her team charged her $80 for a quick start box, and then after she got some shows booked she was going to charge her $155 for the kit. There are also complaints about other consultants being dishonest and terrible.
chefkathy
Here's one for ya:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Picnic-Basket-w-Tumblers-Plates-Utensils-/320728000387?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aace0e783

You should put it over on CS- they'll have a feeding frenzy with it, lol

pamperedlinda said:
You should put it over on CS- they'll have a feeding frenzy with it, lol

Agreed! You'll have the "PC Police" Consultants as well as the "shoppers" duking it out. :)

Melissa78 said:
Agreed! You'll have the "PC Police" Consultants as well as the "shoppers" duking it out. :)

lol! that is funny (and true)

You all crack me up! Love it!

hmmmm really, you think this might be a consultant?? LOL

ha ha! That's nothing -- I love the ones where they are selling the "Kit" and have "10 available" then have you sign up to get it! With our current promo where it doesn't matter if new consultants qualify to count toward the Director's increase, I wouldn't be surprised that there are some of them on there!

Oh emm geee... you guys are so funny!! And everything ya'll said is so true!!!

I have a consultant on my team. She has been with me for over 1 year. At conference she told me she signed up before with another director, but did not get very far and she liked the way I handled her kit. I asked her to explain. She said that this 1st director charged her $80 for the quick start box. Then after she got some shows booked she was going to charge her $155 for the kit. Have you ever heard such a thing? My jaw dropped to the floor. I cannot believe that someone would do that. Am I just naive?

what??? she charged her $80 for a quick start box? didn't the cons wonder where the products were????

cookingwithlove said:
I have a consultant on my team. She has been with me for over 1 year. At conference she told me she signed up before with another director, but did not get very far and she liked the way I handled her kit. I asked her to explain. She said that this 1st director charged her $80 for the quick start box. Then after she got some shows booked she was going to charge her $155 for the kit. Have you ever heard such a thing? My jaw dropped to the floor. I cannot believe that someone would do that. Am I just naive?
Well that certainly is crappy!!! DISLIKE!!! And aren't the quick start boxes only $35 if you don't give them away???So dishonest....

1. What types of online violations can be reported on Ebay?

Ebay allows users to report various types of online violations, including fraudulent listings, counterfeit items, intellectual property infringements, and inappropriate content.

2. How do I report a violation on Ebay?

To report a violation on Ebay, you can click on the "Report Item" or "Report User" link located on the listing or user's profile page. You will then be prompted to select the type of violation and provide any necessary information or evidence.

3. Can I report a violation anonymously on Ebay?

Yes, Ebay allows users to report violations anonymously. However, providing your contact information may help with the investigation process and allow Ebay to contact you for further information if needed.

4. What happens after I report a violation on Ebay?

After you report a violation on Ebay, the site's Trust and Safety team will review the report and take appropriate action. This may include removing the listing or taking action against the violating user's account.

5. Will I be notified of the outcome of my report on Ebay?

Ebay does not typically notify users of the outcome of their report. However, you can check the status of your report by going to the "Reported Items" or "Reported Users" section in your Ebay account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KayPT
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • kristina16marie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies