• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Had One Pampered Chef Product to Promote...?

In summary, a local radiio station is supporting a ladies' day event in January and they are asking vendors to give a brief description of one product they carry. The deejays will then contact the vendor and arrange a demonstration of the item or service and then promote it over the radio in the weeks leading up to the event.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I will be a vendor at a ladies' day in January. A local radiio station is supporting this venue. They have asked vendors to give a brief description
(2-3 lines)of one product that they carry. The deejays will then contact the vendor and arrange a demonstration of the item or service and then promote it over the radio in the weeks leading up to the event. Neat, eh!?! I love almost all of our products. Which one would you pick to perk listeners interest? Something that young and old might relate to? One of the stones? I could meet them and have something prepared on it so that they could sample the results? Or perhaps the service that we offer as consultants who come into their home? It really needs to be something that the deejays can experience so that they can talk it up? Ideas??

I have thought of many but what keeps coming back to the top of my list is the food chopper

:chef:

I like the idea of stoneware- for me it would be the DCB- make a pork tenderloin in it, and give them BBQ pork sandwiches, and then in discussing the product, seque into making good meals fast, instead of using fast food, this is good food, FAST- and then explain how they can get it.

Last edited:
DEEP COVERED BAKER!!!!! All the way!!!!

I would do DCB or Cookware.

If they are promoting something with PC on the radio, don't you have to get permission from HO first?

Cookware or knives or stoneware...

Sorry can't narrow it down to one!

wadesgirl said:
If they are promoting something with PC on the radio, don't you have to get permission from HO first?

I think you may be right on that.

rennea said:
I think you may be right on that.

I'm not sure??? Is it necessary when they are talking about all of the vendors that are participating? It will not be a specific focus on Pampered Chef. It may be something like a 30 second mention 2 or 3 times before the event. Do you think I need to check with head office about it?

Ooops...this is in reference to the earlier statement.

RossDeb2 said:
I'm not sure??? Is it necessary when they are talking about all of the vendors that are participating? It will not be a specific focus on Pampered Chef. It may be something like a 30 second mention 2 or 3 times before the event. Do you think I need to check with head office about it?

Ooops...this is in reference to the earlier statement.

Might be a good idea to do so. You never know another consultant might hear it and be all up in arms and call HO on you.

I would check, the radio station cannot legally say "Pampered Chef" unless they have permission from HO. HO wants to know what kind of text they are using their name in.

Cast my vote for DCB or cookware! Let us all know what you find out from HO on the radio spot mention.

DCB is my vote!

Once you've got the OK from the HO, I'd do cookware. Lots of people know we have the gadgets. Many don't know we have the best cookware ever. If you choose cookware, don't forget to mention the lifetime warranty.

The radio station can talk about your business if it is included in your event's registration. Outside of an event, Consultant, Directors and Future Directors can not. Advanced Directors on up can pay to have radio advertising with HO approval of what is said. You're okay. Check p.20 of policies. Deep Covered Baker. I would definitely make BBQ pork sandwiches-Rich Pilaf and a dessert in it. You deliver enough to serve those on the radio. They can talk about all that was cooked in the baker.

lockhartkitchen said:
The radio station can talk about your business if it is included in your event's registration. Outside of an event, Consultant, Directors and Future Directors can not. Advanced Directors on up can pay to have radio advertising with HO approval of what is said. You're okay. Check p.20 of policies. Deep Covered Baker. I would definitely make BBQ pork sandwiches-Rich Pilaf and a dessert in it. You deliver enough to serve those on the radio. They can talk about all that was cooked in the baker.

That's a great tip, the guys on the morning show I listen to love to talk about food when people bring it in!

I'm casting yet another vote for the DCB, but I definitely like the cookware idea, too.

Excellent help! Thanks!

Deep Covered Baker gets my vote too!!!

Let us know how it goes. I'd include the tri-fold many have created here on CS for all the recipes you can make in the DCB. It's amazing!

I think the DCB will definatly give the WOW factor! Our cookware is great, but i don't think it will WOW them like you want!

lockhartkitchen said:
Let us know how it goes. I'd include the tri-fold many have created here on CS for all the recipes you can make in the DCB. It's amazing!

where can i find this tri fold with all these recipes????

Thanks for the help. I went with the DCB. Love the trifold idea!

1. What is the best Pampered Chef product to promote?

The best Pampered Chef product to promote would depend on your target audience and their needs. However, one of our most popular and versatile products is the Deep Covered Baker. It can be used for baking, roasting, and even microwaving, making it a must-have in any kitchen.

2. How do I promote a Pampered Chef product?

There are various ways to promote a Pampered Chef product, such as hosting cooking parties, sharing on social media, or creating a blog post or video review. Additionally, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to training and resources to help you effectively promote our products.

3. Can I promote a Pampered Chef product on my own website or blog?

Yes, you can promote Pampered Chef products on your own website or blog. However, we recommend that you become a consultant to receive the full benefits and support of our company. As a consultant, you will also earn a commission on any products sold through your website or blog.

4. How can I convince someone to buy a Pampered Chef product?

The best way to convince someone to buy a Pampered Chef product is by showcasing its quality, versatility, and functionality. You can do this by hosting a cooking party, providing a demonstration, or sharing your personal experience and positive reviews from other customers.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various discounts and promotions throughout the year. As a consultant, you will have access to these promotions, and you can also offer them to your customers. Additionally, we have a rewards program for frequent buyers, which allows them to earn free products and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lisacb77
Replies
Views
ButterflyVioletta
  • PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates