• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Are Looking for Bamboo Tongs......

V
vwpamperedchef
I saw them at Bed Bath & Beyond yesterday for $1.99. I guess if you are desperate for them, you'll buy them there.

Hopefully PC will put them on the outlet soon!!:eek:

Are you talking about our old style ones?

yuppers...

Then what are the bamboo tongs on pg 11 of the SS catty? Were the older version different?

Just wondering

The older version was a v-shape, and a little smaller. They were only $2, and were a great little door prize or add-on.

I have a pair of the old ones that I love. A past consultant had a bunch of them left over when she went out of business and I got some from her.

Vanessa,
I do not need another reason to go to BB&B. I LOVE that store!! Even if I do not buy anything, I can just look around for hours in there. I just got out new Bedroom In a Bag from there last week. I love those 20% OFF coupons they send out!

Jennifer---Sometimes I do really really well at BB&B other times I find nothing> but even my grandmother gives me her coupons, so I end up spending time in there. Too bad we didnt live closer!!

I have a pair of the older version and I really don't care for them compared to the new ones, I can't seem to really be able to grip anything with them-they don't open far enough. And food seems to stick in the teeth grips. But, I can see how they would be a good host gift.

Shawna, many like them for the toaster so you don't use something metal to get out your bagel etc. I know a lot of people were sad when they discontinued them. I never owned any, nor do I think I would use them myself. But I get a lot of requests for them too...just an fyi

I love the old tongs, we use two in our kitchen at all times. I love BB&B too, they take more than 1 coupon at a time and will take expired ones!

Yup, you're right Wadesgirl!! I am the coupon Queen!

Another option for tongsI have found that bamboo chopsticks work great! These are the ones that are for beginners and looked just like our tongs except they were pointed at the ends. I found some at Target a while back in the $1 section. You got 4 in a nice Japanese holder.

The Booking Tree thread has given me another reason to want to go to BB&B b/c I saw cute photo holders that are like flowers that would be so cute for Spring in a flower pot!! I need another coupon to come b/c I just used mine last week. I went and registed at my work place, too, so they would send me some there, haha!

The bad things is the nearest one to me is 90 miles - I go everytime I go to the doctor which is every 2 weeks now.

Yeah, I can see using them for the toaster. When I was little I made a pair of tongs with a clothes pin and tongue depressors. You glue one depressor onto each side of the clothes pin and it is GREAT for getting stuff out of the toaster, my parents still have it!!! LOL Just a little side bar there!

1. Where can I find bamboo tongs?

You can find bamboo tongs at many home goods stores, kitchen supply stores, and online retailers. Some popular places to find them include Bed Bath & Beyond, Amazon, and Williams Sonoma.

2. How much do bamboo tongs typically cost?

The price of bamboo tongs can vary depending on the brand, size, and where you purchase them. On average, they can range from $5 to $20.

3. Are bamboo tongs better than other types of tongs?

It really depends on personal preference and what you will be using the tongs for. Bamboo tongs are often preferred for cooking and serving food because they are lightweight, durable, and can be used on non-stick surfaces without scratching them.

4. Can I find bamboo tongs on sale or at a discounted price?

Yes, you can often find bamboo tongs on sale or at a discounted price at home goods stores, kitchen supply stores, and online retailers. Keep an eye out for sales, promotions, and clearance items.

5. Do you have any recommendations for brands of bamboo tongs?

Some popular and well-reviewed brands of bamboo tongs include Totally Bamboo, OXO, and Kitchen Aid. It's always a good idea to read reviews and do some research before purchasing to find the best brand for your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • momoftwins
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
marykate1
  • swtnsssychef