• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Are Going to Do a Booth ...

In summary, the best way to set up your booth is to create an eye-catching display with tablecloths, banners, and props, and to have your products arranged neatly with business cards and order forms available. To attract customers, you can offer free samples, hold product demonstrations, and use social media and email marketing. Wear professional attire that represents the Pampered Chef brand and engage with customers to ensure the success of your booth. You can also take orders at your booth using order forms and a payment processing method, or offer online ordering through your personal Pampered Chef website.
Sheila
Gold Member
READ the contract. This is #24 of 25 rules on the contract I just read & signed:

24. Congratulations, if you actually read all of this then tell us that you read Line 24 upon checking in for the show and your name will be entered in a Cash Drawing! This is only for vendors that actually read this so make sure you tell us! The names will be pulled at each show!

When I e-mailed the contract back, I told her that was funny. She said in all the years that their company has been organizing events, I'm the very first person to ever mention #24. I wonder how much I'll get! LOL

NICE!!! It PAYS to read the fine print!

My director has done the same thing with her newsletter!

wadesgirl said:

That's hilarious! I've actually THOUGHT about doing that ... might try it someday! :D

In high school, I wrote "Hi Mr. XYZ" in the middle of an exam paper. He never said anything. I don't think he read the whole thing.

wadesgirl said:

Mine did too..I always read her newsletter front to back and that of course was the only month that I was too busy to do so.

I used to do it all the time with their cons # , agreement date, or other fun stuff their address, zip code, phone number, host name anything i could think of!!) NEVER in 4+ years did they call THEN they would have the NERVE to tell me they didn't know about this or why didn't I tell them about .......

1. What is the best way to set up my booth?

The best way to set up your booth is to create an eye-catching display that showcases your products. Use tablecloths, banners, and props to make your booth stand out. Make sure to also have your products arranged neatly and have plenty of business cards and order forms available for customers.

2. How can I attract customers to my booth?

To attract customers to your booth, you can offer free samples, hold product demonstrations, or run special promotions and discounts. You can also use social media and email marketing to promote your booth and encourage customers to stop by.

3. What should I wear to my booth?

You should wear clean and professional attire that represents the Pampered Chef brand. This can include a branded apron or shirt, or simply a clean and presentable outfit. Make sure to also wear comfortable shoes, as you will likely be standing for long periods of time.

4. How can I make sure my booth is successful?

To ensure the success of your booth, make sure to have a positive attitude and be approachable to customers. Engage with them and answer any questions they may have about your products. Also, make sure your booth is well-stocked and organized, and provide excellent customer service.

5. Can I take orders at my booth?

Yes, you can take orders at your booth. Make sure to have order forms and a way to process payments, such as a credit card reader or cash box. You can also offer customers the option to place orders online through your personal Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
minirottie
Replies
Views
nysart8902
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies