• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifAnyone Is Looking for Bread Tubes...

In summary, bread tubes are cylindrical baking tools used to create unique and visually appealing loaves of bread. To use a bread tube, grease the inside and bake according to recipe instructions. A variety of breads can be made with a bread tube, including traditional and creative options. It is recommended to preheat the bread tube before using it and to clean it by washing with warm soapy water and a bottle or dish brush.
DebbieJ
I saw a bunch at my local thrift shop.

Heart, flower, and star.

Let me know via PM if you want them and I'll go pick them up for you.

The shop supports our local Christian school, so it goes to a good cause. :)

Oh lord I know this is a old post but if you can still get them I will buy them. Thanks

Almost two years later? I highly doubt they are still on the shelf there.

What are bread tubes used for?

Bread tubes are used for baking bread in a cylindrical shape. This creates a unique and visually appealing loaf of bread.

How do I use a bread tube?

To use a bread tube, simply grease the inside of the tube and place your bread dough inside. Then, place the tube on a baking sheet and bake according to your recipe's instructions.

What types of bread can I make with a bread tube?

You can make a variety of breads with a bread tube, including traditional white or wheat bread, as well as more creative options like herb and cheese bread or sweet breads.

Do I need to preheat the bread tube before using it?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat the bread tube before using it to ensure even baking and prevent the bread from sticking to the tube.

How do I clean a bread tube?

To clean a bread tube, let it cool completely before washing it with warm soapy water. Use a bottle brush or dish brush to scrub the inside of the tube, and then rinse and dry thoroughly before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • smithcooking
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Loreen