• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Were a Dessert, What Would You Be?

In summary, the dessert that the waitress recommended to the couple was creme brulee. Shortcake chose strawberry shortcake as her dessert choice because it is laid back and not too sweet. Vanilla ice cream and whipped cream complete the dessert. Better Than Sex Dessert is offended that the other diners are getting racy, and says that she will share the recipe for the cupcake she selected later.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
Since most of my threads this week have been fairly, well let's face it- they are sad and depressing....

I thought I'd start a potentially funny one! If you were a dessert what would you be and why?

DH and I went out to dinner tonight because I had to buy a new outfit for my interview tomorrow. Anyway I heard the waitress behind us telling the couple that they had Creme Brulee for dessert. I happen to LOVE creme brulee and decided that if I were a dessert that's what I'd be.

However after carefull consideration and self examination I came up with a tie.

#1- I'd be Jell-o. I'm giggly, wiggly, fruity, perky, colorful and fun...

#2- I'd be a cupcake with a cherry on top and sprinkles! Because a cupcake is just what you need- cupcakes don't seem as daunting as a chocolate cake and therefore are very approachable- they are sweet, no-nonesense, what you see is what you get, festive, soothing, satisfying, fun, and just plain good!

So...how would you answer my question?

Better Than Sex Dessert

I just decided I'm more likely to dine at Diane's than Kacey's.

I would be Strawberry Shortcake:

shortcake - laid back cake, but not too sweet
vanilla ice cream - nothing fancy, but everybody loves it
strawberries - juicy, yummy but with little seeds that nag at you in between your teeth
whipped cream - light, fluffy, carefree, interesting

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I just decided I'm more likely to dine at Diane's than Kacey's.

:( Like I need more rejection today...

Okay, I'll come to your house and I'll bring the whipped cream.Did I just type that out loud???

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Okay, I'll come to your house and I'll bring the whipped cream.

Did I just type that out loud???

I've already got two cans! What did you think my DH wanted my cupcake topped with?

wait- that was innocent and sounded dirty....oops!

Um... is that whipped cream to go with the chocolate body paint?Wait- I don't need to know that.Uh oh. Too late. Horrific mental image... it burns! It burns!

quiverfull7 said:
Better Than Sex Dessert

ohhhhh, you randy lady!!

LOL You all are to funny.
I think the heat has gotten to you all!

hmmm, I need to give this some thought since ya'll have gotten a little racy, I need to keep up :)
It would have to be something sweet, since I am "Oh so sweet"~ ha ha :)

And I KNOW you all want the recipe too don't ya?

I think I would be a dutch apple pie

A little flaky on the outside

Chunky, spicy and ooey gooey sweet on the inside

I am like a box of chocolates (you never know what you're gonna get!)

I would be my Gramma's Carrot Cake - with her AMAZING Cream Cheese Icing!!!! I would be SOOOOOOO yummy and heavenly :D

Anything with whipped cream :)

I think I'd be a hot fudge sundae ( because I am hot and cool all at the same time~ha ha) with a cherry on top because everything is better with a cherry on top :) and no nuts b/c I am allergic

Chocolate....chocolate....chocolate....chocolate....chocolate....:d

quiverfull7 said:
And I KNOW you all want the recipe too don't ya?

I was just thinking that I DO want that recipe... So are you going to share??? PUH_LEEEEEEEEASE!!!

I will... I promise. I've been gone to swimming lessons and so y'll get it done but I can't promise a time frame. Sorry! I'll get it as soon as I can.

jbachen said:
I was just thinking that I DO want that recipe... So are you going to share??? PUH_LEEEEEEEEASE!!!

WARNING: Be VERY careful with Diane's recipe... side effects may include a quiver full of children!

There was an old lady who lived in a shoe...

That is a VERY good point! :)

jbachen said:
I'll risk it! ;) :eek: :D

Not me... nope... no "risking it" going on over here... no thank you!

(Can you tell I'm a little cranky because DH hasn't been home much for the past two months and I'm not sleeping well again???)

Maybe that is what she is like after she has been dessert!

katie0128 said:
Maybe that is what she is like after she has been dessert!
Oh, no, you di'in't. You're getting a little sassy there, too, missy! :DI like it.

You guys are so funny. I think I will be a suprise cupcake. Just plain on the outside but yummy and fully of suprise in the inside....

Goin' cross-eyed looking at spreadsheets all day... trying to reconcile a bunch of POs... this is much more interesting.

Kitchen Diva said:
I've already got two cans! What did you think my DH wanted my cupcake topped with?

wait- that was innocent and sounded dirty....oops!

Um...that's just...um...well...um...what a naughty girl you are:D

BTW...I think I'd be strawberry cheesecake (Strawberries-plump, juicy & sweet Filling-smooth & creamy & Crust-firm but crumbly at times) or Death by Chocolate cake;)

Last edited:
chefann said:
Um... is that whipped cream to go with the chocolate body paint?

Wait- I don't need to know that.

Uh oh. Too late. Horrific mental image... it burns! It burns!
Well it shouldn't burn- I'm quite the looker! :) LOL

I'm cherry cheesecake...

The graham cracker crust that needs to be warmed up first to get through
The cheesecake filling thats creamy, velvety and so yummy
The cherry filling on top that's pretty to look at, tart, tangy and sweet all at the same time - ok, so the pretty to look at is stretching it a bit, but DH tells me I am... ;)

I had NO idea this would turn into such a racy thread! :) Too funny...next time I'll ask what vegetable you think you are and why...veggies are safe to talk about, right?

HEY... quit talking about desserts and tell us about your interview!

Stop holding us in suspense!!! How'd the interview go?

Kitchen Diva said:
I had NO idea this would turn into such a racy thread! :) Too funny...next time I'll ask what vegetable you think you are and why...veggies are safe to talk about, right?
Sure, Kace, sure. Whatever you say.

And no, with this group, veggies are not safe to talk about, either.

None of this is as bad as my DH last night...We were at camp for Fire Dept. training. When it was time to go, our lifeguards for the summer asked my DH if he wanted to join them for a movie. His exact reply was, "Hmm...hang out with you guys for a movie or go home and possibly get lucky with my wife. I'll take the latter, see you tomorrow."(All said while I am standing right there...)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

Yeah, I seem to remember something about a cucumber awhile back...or was it that dancing banana... :blushing:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

If you don't know by now that NO topic - regardless of how sweet, innocent and pure - is safe around here, then you haven't been paying attention.

You just want me to show you my giant 'nana again.

janetupnorth said:
None of this is as bad as my DH last night...

We were at camp for Fire Dept. training. When it was time to go, our lifeguards for the summer asked my DH if he wanted to join them for a movie. His exact reply was, "Hmm...hang out with you guys for a movie or go home and possibly get lucky with my wife. I'll take the latter, see you tomorrow."

(All said while I am standing right there...)

At least you know he had the option to definitely stay with the guys or come home for even the possibility of getting lucky... and he chose you. Awwww... how sweet!

katie0128 said:
If you don't know by now that NO topic - regardless of how sweet, innocent and pure - is safe around here, then you haven't been paying attention.
This group could figure out a way to pervert Dill Mix.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
This group could figure out a way to pervert Dill Mix.

Is that a challenge?

janetupnorth said:
None of this is as bad as my DH last night...

We were at camp for Fire Dept. training. When it was time to go, our lifeguards for the summer asked my DH if he wanted to join them for a movie. His exact reply was, "Hmm...hang out with you guys for a movie or go home and possibly get lucky with my wife. I'll take the latter, see you tomorrow."

(All said while I am standing right there...)

Nice!!! :) :)

janetupnorth said:
Yeah, I seem to remember something about a cucumber awhile back...or was it that dancing banana... :blushing:
banana.gif

You mean this little guy?

katie0128 said:
I did forget. I will never forget again! I figured it would be a funny thread- had no idea it would get naughty! Hmmmm maybe you guys are hopeless! LOL

Kitchen Diva said:
banana.gif

You mean this little guy?

Great... now Kacey has a giant 'nana, too... God help us all!

<h2>1. What is the most common dessert that people say they would be?</h2><p>The most common dessert that people say they would be is creme brulee. It is a popular choice because it is rich, elegant, and has a crispy, caramelized topping.</p><h2>2. What are some other popular desserts that people choose to represent themselves?</h2><p>Some other popular desserts that people choose to represent themselves include cupcakes, pies, ice cream, and chocolate cake. These desserts are often chosen for their sweetness, simplicity, and overall appeal.</p><h2>3. Are there any desserts that are chosen less frequently?</h2><p>Some desserts that are chosen less frequently include more complex or unusual desserts such as tiramisu, macarons, or souffles. These desserts may be seen as more sophisticated or require specific taste preferences.</p><h2>4. Do people tend to choose desserts that reflect their personalities?</h2><p>Yes, many people tend to choose desserts that reflect their personalities. For example, someone who is bubbly and energetic may choose a bright and colorful dessert like a cupcake, while someone who is more reserved and refined may choose a classic dessert like a creme brulee.</p><h2>5. Is there a common theme among the desserts that people choose?</h2><p>The common theme among the desserts that people choose is often related to their specific qualities or characteristics. For example, creme brulee may be chosen for its sophistication, while a cupcake may be chosen for its playfulness and approachability.</p>

1. What is the most common dessert that people say they would be?

The most common dessert that people say they would be is creme brulee. It is a popular choice because it is rich, elegant, and has a crispy, caramelized topping.

2. What are some other popular desserts that people choose to represent themselves?

Some other popular desserts that people choose to represent themselves include cupcakes, pies, ice cream, and chocolate cake. These desserts are often chosen for their sweetness, simplicity, and overall appeal.

3. Are there any desserts that are chosen less frequently?

Some desserts that are chosen less frequently include more complex or unusual desserts such as tiramisu, macarons, or souffles. These desserts may be seen as more sophisticated or require specific taste preferences.

4. Do people tend to choose desserts that reflect their personalities?

Yes, many people tend to choose desserts that reflect their personalities. For example, someone who is bubbly and energetic may choose a bright and colorful dessert like a cupcake, while someone who is more reserved and refined may choose a classic dessert like a creme brulee.

5. Is there a common theme among the desserts that people choose?

The common theme among the desserts that people choose is often related to their specific qualities or characteristics. For example, creme brulee may be chosen for its sophistication, while a cupcake may be chosen for its playfulness and approachability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • raebates