• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Wanted to Fill One Suitcase Only...

In summary, when packing for a vacation, make sure to include clothing essentials, travel-sized toiletries, necessary travel documents, electronics, and snacks and a water bottle for convenience and savings.
its_me_susan
And you were doing a Relay for Life event fundraiser.... I know I will have the pink items, but what else do you think is an easy, unbreakable or few things to bring? Just the starter kit items?

I'm doing one Tuesday night and I am bringing prep bowl set, Executive saute pan, one stone, family size quick stir pitcher, All the Best Cookbook, Ultimate Slice and Grate, Food Chopper...and HWC items.

I think Christina's list was great, but I would also add a simple additions piece. I have dropped mine a thousand times and they haven't broken, so I wouldn't worry about that.Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

Christa said:
I'm doing one Tuesday night and I am bringing prep bowl set, Executive saute pan, one stone, family size quick stir pitcher, All the Best Cookbook, Ultimate Slice and Grate, Food Chopper...and HWC items.

I love your list! Will you bring anything (food) to demonstrate with? Our kid's booth generally ~ Something on the Chilzanne?

I'm making cupcakes to show off the ribbon stencils, and maybe some candy on a SA, but that's it for this one. I don't know what to expect, so it will be interesting.

Easy idea for a kids booth. Get some cheap cookies from Walmart, the 3" sugar cookies. Fill the EAD with pink icing. (I get the canned and tint it) (tint a bunch up ahead and put it in a SS bowl). Have some pastel M&M's, (should be on sale now, they were the Easter ones). Rainbow sprinkles, whatever you want...put all in prep bowls with the little bamboo spoons or plastic spoons. Charge .25 or .50. Let them decorate a cookie. Easy and they love it. Could even get the pink gel and let them "squirt" the pink ribbon on top of their cookie.

What are the top 5 items to pack in one suitcase for a vacation?

1. Clothing essentials: This includes versatile pieces that can be mixed and matched, such as a pair of jeans, a few t-shirts, and a dress or two. Don't forget to pack comfortable shoes and a swimsuit if you're headed to the beach.

2. Toiletries: It's important to pack travel-sized versions of your toiletries, such as shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, and a toothbrush. Don't forget any medications or personal hygiene products you may need.

3. Travel documents: This includes your passport, ID, credit cards, and any necessary travel visas. It's always a good idea to make copies of these documents in case of emergencies.

4. Electronics: Don't forget to pack your phone, charger, and any other electronics you may need, such as a camera or laptop. Remember to also pack any necessary adapters or converters if you're traveling to a different country.

5. Snacks and water bottle: It's always a good idea to have some snacks and a reusable water bottle with you during travel. This will save you money and keep you hydrated and energized throughout your trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • Bren706