• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Packages: Sample Menu for Guests to Choose From

In summary, a Pampered Chef host package typically includes a variety of products from their catalog, as well as special discounts and promotions. The host can also customize the sample menu for their party, with help from their Pampered Chef consultant. The host packages are designed for parties with 8-12 guests but can accommodate larger groups. The consultant will provide all necessary cooking equipment for the party, and the host only needs to provide a space and any additional food or beverages. The benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party include earning free products and discounts, trying out new recipes and products, and spending time with friends and family while receiving tips and tricks from the consultant.
pcchef4u
Here is a sample menu that I send out in my host packages. It is nothing fancy, but it does offer different choices for the host. Let me know if you think this is a good idea. :sing::thumbup::thumbdown:

I am sorry. I am trying to upload the menu, but the website will not accept it. I will keep trying though. Thanks for your patience.

I created one for June already... ready for fun!!!

Part of the invitation for the Beach Boys and the Jimmy Buffet include unscrambling some of their famous songs. The guests have to bring the invite with all of the songs unscrambled correctly to win a prize.

Attachments

• June Cooking Shows-reg font.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 546
Last edited:
pcchef4u said:
I am sorry. I am trying to upload the menu, but the website will not accept it. I will keep trying though. Thanks for your patience.

Bummer! This sounds like a good idea! I'd love to see it!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I wanted to share my thoughts on your sample menu for host packages. I think it's a great idea to offer different choices for the host, as it allows them to customize their party to their preferences. It also gives them a sense of control and involvement in the planning process. However, I would suggest adding some more variety to the menu, such as including options for dietary restrictions or allergies. This will ensure that all guests can enjoy the menu and feel included. Overall, I think this is a great starting point and can be easily personalized to fit the needs of each individual host. Happy cooking! :thumbsup:

What is included in a Pampered Chef host package?

The host package typically includes a variety of products from our catalog, as well as special discounts and promotions for the host. It may also include free products based on the total sales from the party.

Can I customize the sample menu for my party?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to create a sample menu that best fits the needs and preferences of your guests. We offer a variety of recipes and products to choose from.

How many guests can I invite to my Pampered Chef party?

Our host packages are designed for parties with 8-12 guests, but can accommodate larger groups as well. If you have more than 12 guests, your consultant can help you create a plan to ensure a successful party.

Do I need to provide any cooking equipment for the party?

No, our consultants will bring all the necessary cooking equipment and tools for the party. All you need to provide is a space for the party and any additional food or beverages you would like to serve.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Aside from earning free products and discounts, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and interactive way to try out new recipes and products, while spending time with friends and family. Plus, our consultants provide tips and tricks for using our products and making cooking easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Melissa78