• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director ifYou Haven't Attended Sp. Launch.. Tiny Spoiler Alert

I
Inomiamenda
This is not a major thing or product, but if you don't want to know ANYTHING, stop reading now.
I actually won something yesterday. WOOT! I won a couple of new bbq sauces. We are thinking of grilling chicken with the new sauce that comes from another country.
Any suggestions on what would go well with that?
Thanks!

Rice! A staple in Asia!!! LOLCongrats girl!!!

When they said "Korean" I immediately thought of kimchi so how about a cabbage slaw? Let us know how spicy that one is. I'm sure DH will want to try the one that has an alcoholic beverage in its title. I'm curious about the one that has a state name in its title. The one with a fruit name in its title doesn't interest me personally, but I'm sure it could sell just as well as the others.

And if you didn't go to Launch, yes, I purposefully am being obtuse in the descriptions.

I think it's one of the better Spring product collections. I never have high hopes for the Spring collection. There are several new products I'm excited about, whether for personal use or thinking they'll be a good seller. They flew threw the product intro so quickly that I'm actually going to have to watch the DVD when it comes. I just wish we could start talking about them openly and sharing ideas and feedback.

I'm working on a presentation for the Japan Consultants (and Germany too actually). So if anyone else wants to e-mail me photos or notes, please feel free! I'm trying to be as detailed as possible, and obviously 10 people remember more than just one person! It helps to merge the info so that it makes more sense! :DThey'll watch it on their 4th, which is the night of the 3rd for us. So I won't have gone to my SL yet!!!

Sheila I'm typing things up for you that i got yesterday but I'm also in the midst of trying to complete 30 online con-ed credits that I didn't realize were due by the 31st. I have pics on my phone that I can d/l. I didn't take 'notes' per say.

Thanks Melissa! Someone was actually smart enough to video part of the "BIG" thing so that I could understand & explain it easier vs only having the translation! :D Waiting to receive it in e-mail now ...

For anyone interested, I posted a YouTube video clip of one of our speakers about her "more" in Baltimore, MD. Its harder to hear on the video (done on a phone it appears) but without background noise and your volume up you should be able to hear it. I didn't record it, just found it through fellow consultants posts.

There wasn't a dry eye in the room! I felt like SHaron Zelen was with us all over again. :)

Heres the link of Julie Hoffer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AtQ-yVnhug&feature=share

(No...I'm not posting any violations of secrecy. I has NOTHING to do with any reveals...just a good "whats your more" story that surely pulls at the heart strings, especially those with children.)

This spoiler thread with one pantry item mentioned is behind the apron and clearly states it is a spoiler so I really am okay with it but technically it does break the promise we made at the Launches. I wouldn't have even said anything because it's such a small bit of info and there was a warning that it was a spoiler but the thread has taken a turn that troubles me.

I almost didn't write this as I know I'll get guff for it but I feel strongly that we should listen to the requests made by HO. Someone on CS posted that her upline sent out a message stating that we really need to listen and not share even with our own teams who weren't there or HO may decide to change things to one launch date in many less venues meaning more travel and expense and less opportunity for many consultants. I do get people wanting the info NOW (who doesn't want to know all the exciting stuff right now? - kind of like Christmas...) and I do get the "what's the harm" mindset but there are reasons that they want this held close to the vest and we should be adult enough to respect and honor it.

Pampered Chef HO has been at this for many years and they know what they are doing. The overseas consulants may not have the chance to attend a launch but neither do many more stateside consultants for various reasons. Telling them we can't wait to share and will as soon as we can would be enough to keep them excited and would show respect to the company.

Learning about this second hand removes the excitement and confuses the information. Sharing second hand information can only confuse it further no matter how smart or good a director we are or how reliable our sources are. I have a consultant who did attend this time but hasn't been able to in the past and she has stated that she doesn't want ANY news before it's on the PC website because it's exciting to find it all when it's revealed there and I bet there are many others who feel the same.

We are talking about a week and there is plenty of time after that before the new season. We still are in THIS season through February and need to focus on that.

Okay, I said my piece. Go ahead and hate away.

Thank you Beth!!

It is only 6 more days. I am assuming that whatever the big annoucement is it does not take affect immediately on Feb 5th so we have time to get the information out to all of those who could not attend.

Sorry Beth. You're right. I changed the description to be general.

No reason for negative responses or hate mail. The great thing about opinions is that everyone gets to have one whether we agree or disagree.

Some, as listed above, prefer the 'great reveal', others do not. Some wish to prepare, some like to wait on the company to do all the work.

Different strokes for different folks...Its what makes the world go 'round. ;)

Melissa78 said:
No reason for negative responses or hate mail. The great thing about opinions is that everyone gets to have one whether we agree or disagree.

Some, as listed above, prefer the 'great reveal', others do not. Some wish to prepare, some like to wait on the company to do all the work.

Different strokes for different folks...Its what makes the world go 'round. ;)

I understand all that but they pointedly ask us to NOT SHARE ANYTHING and as leaders we of all people should be honoring that. That couple days will not change anyone's business. It is still January. The new season starts in March.

1. "What is the Sp. Launch and why haven't you attended it?"

The Sp. Launch is a special event organized by a company to introduce a new product or service. I haven't attended it because I either didn't receive an invitation or had other commitments at the time.

2. "Is there any important information or spoilers about the event or product that I should know?"

There may be some small details or surprises revealed at the Sp. Launch, but they are usually not major or significant. However, if you want to be completely surprised, it's best to avoid reading any information about the event beforehand.

3. "What did you win and how did you win it?"

I won a couple of new bbq sauces in a contest or giveaway organized by the company. I may have entered the contest by purchasing a product, participating in a survey, or following the company on social media.

4. "What country does the new sauce come from?"

I'm not sure which country the sauce comes from, but it may be mentioned on the label or in the ingredients list. It could also be a fusion of flavors from different countries.

5. "Do you have any suggestions on what to pair the new sauce with?"

Since the sauce is for grilling, it would go well with grilled meats such as chicken, pork, or beef. You could also use it as a marinade or dipping sauce for vegetables or tofu.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cenouctosturo
  • BethCooks4U