• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Have Phone Phobia Check This Out.

In summary, this service saves you time by calling people who attended the show to thank them. It is also great for contacting your customers before orders are due or before submitting an order.
brandenc
Gold Member
There is a service that I have been using for a couple of weeks now. It saves me time of having to call all those people.

Do you have phone phobia? Is making phone calls something you put off! Well here is something to rescue you.

www.postcalls.net

I am using it to make Morning After Calls (MAC) to everyone who attended the show, I know it is not personal but it really works. Sure beats not making those calls at all. Here is what I say

Here is the script for morning after calls that I use

Hi...Please don't hang up...this is Branden with Pampered Chef from (HOST'S NAME) show calling to thank you for attending the show and to thank you for your order! I hope you had a good time! If you have any questions about your order or if you or someone you know is interested in adding something to the order you still have time! I will be wrapping (HOST'S NAME) show on Tuesday, so please contact me by Monday with that info! If you would like to schedule a cooking or catalog show please let me know by then as well so that both you and your host (HOST'S NAME) can receive a host bonus 60% off item at the show! And finally, should you have an interest in finding out more about the Pampered Chef wedding registry, fundraisers, or earning opportunities I am only a phone call away! My number is __________. Again, thank you and have a pampered day!

If you decide to give it a try be sure you put me down as your referral. That way I know if you are using the service and we can share ideas to make it work for us! My number is 6062422927. (my phone #).

I have heard...many people are having great success with this. I, however, don't like it when I get these automated calls from other companies...feels too much like a telemarketer. :eek: I get one from Melaleucca, because I buy products, and as soon as the call starts I hang up. Also, you don't know who is going to answer the phone...could be a child or a husband that will hang up or not relay the message.

This of course is just my 2 cents. I believe that my customers appreciate that I take the time to call them personally; thus, I reap the benefits of good customer service! :D

hmmm...Interesting concept. I do have a bad case of phone phobia but I am trying to work on it slowly each week. to grow my business. I think the customer would appreciate me calling them to thank them personally (even if I studder or stumble) rather than a recorded message to them though. Just my opinion . Plus it doesn't cost anything to pick up my phone and just do it! :)

thanks for the info though!

heat123 said:
Interesting concept. I do have a bad case of phone phobia but I am trying to work on it slowly each week. to grow my business. I think the customer would appreciate me calling them to thank them personally (even if I studder or stumble) rather than a recorded message to them though. Just my opinion . Plus it doesn't cost anything to pick up my phone and just do it! :)

thanks for the info though!

I just posted it because a lot of consultants still can't get face it to talk to the person. I use to be like that, until I started Avon and Stanley, you have to get your business and products out there or no one will know that you sell. I am the only Stanley Representative in my area as well as PC consultant. I use this service for more than just my PC business. I use it for my Avon customers, 2 days before orders are due and 1 day before my Stanley order is going to be submitted. Its a great way to get in touch with all my customers because I have 400+ with Stanley and Avon and I can't make 400 calls per day, so I use this service as a simple reminder and it does show my phone number on the caller ID so they know it was me calling and they usually call back, but most will fax there order over and pay with credit card.

It's great that you shared this, others may want to use it!
Wow- you have 3 businesses going on that's amazing! How do you find the time!? I tried the Avon thing but it took up sooo much time with campaigns every other week, canvassing books, handling the orders, deliveries all to do it again each week! How do you fit in PC and this other Stanely biz ?? Just curious!?

heat123 said:
It's great that you shared this, others may want to use it!
Wow- you have 3 businesses going on that's amazing! How do you find the time!? I tried the Avon thing but it took up sooo much time with campaigns every other week, canvassing books, handling the orders, deliveries all to do it again each week! How do you fit in PC and this other Stanely biz ?? Just curious!?

I work my Avon business for 2 days per week and I do all the deliveries in 1 day.

You can see the Stanley products at my website, www.stanleyproducts.biz this is a free startup business, and you earn 40% commission on a 200.00 order. Its very simple to do and everyone needs a good quality cleaning items. All of my customers love the Stanley because the product is backed by a 1 year warrenty, even if the item is used the customer can return it for a full refund of the purchase price.

Hi Branden,

How do folks respond to this? Have you gotten calls back for bookings or more orders? I am just curious!

Love,
Rachel

RachelNguyen said:
Hi Branden,

How do folks respond to this? Have you gotten calls back for bookings or more orders? I am just curious!

Love,
Rachel

My customers call me back, if they can't get through they fax them or email them to me, most of them will place there orders online through my website if they can't fax or call me back. The phone system I have has a voice mail box for personal, and 1 for each of my businesses and I have 2 different lines hooked in because 1 is for faxing and 1 is for when people need to talk to me. I have received 5 bookings for March using this service and it saves me a lot of time from having to call all my customers. I used it when I first started PC this month to let all my customers from my other businesses(Avon and Stanley & Fuller Brush Products), since there is no PC consultant in my area and everyone was intrested in purchasing something, but are going to waiting until the shows to order.

I do call all my PC customers individually to see if they have taking there items out of the box and see how it is working for them.

If you think this service is a little expensive you can use the one at this link. 200 calls are 19.95 and you are only charged if someone answers and they can also leave a message on the answering machine.

ttp://www.callingpost.com/default.asp?ID=6062422927&Prod=1

Last edited:

1. How can I overcome my phone phobia?

There are several ways to overcome phone phobia, such as practicing deep breathing and relaxation techniques before making a call, gradually exposing yourself to phone calls in small increments, and seeking therapy or counseling to address any underlying anxiety or fear. It may also help to remind yourself that the person on the other end of the phone is just another human being and that mistakes or awkward moments are normal.

2. Is phone phobia a common issue?

Yes, phone phobia, also known as telephone phobia or telephobia, is a common issue that affects many people. It is estimated that 2-3% of the population struggles with phone phobia to some degree.

3. Can phone phobia impact my job performance?

Yes, phone phobia can negatively impact job performance, especially in roles that require frequent phone communication. It may lead to missed opportunities, difficulty in completing tasks, and strained relationships with colleagues or clients. Seeking help and finding coping strategies can greatly improve job performance.

4. Are there any resources or support groups for phone phobia?

Yes, there are several online support groups and resources available for those struggling with phone phobia. You can also seek help from a therapist or counselor who specializes in anxiety or phobias. Additionally, there are self-help books and online courses that offer tips and techniques for managing phone phobia.

5. Can Pampered Chef products help with phone phobia?

While our products cannot directly address phone phobia, they can help make cooking and meal preparation more enjoyable and stress-free. By having a well-stocked and organized kitchen, you may feel more in control and confident in your cooking abilities, which can help alleviate some anxiety when using the phone to order groceries or plan meals. Our consultants also provide a supportive and positive community that can offer encouragement and tips for managing phone phobia.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kelley Sells
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefmatula
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies