• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Could Only Buy 2 Chillzanne

I like the rectangle better because it is wider so you can put more things on it.I only use the rectangle server- I have never used my sectional server.
I use the rectangle more often, my sectional is still in the box. I am sure I will use it one day, but right now it's just the rectangle one that gets all the use.

chefshawna said:
I'm curious as to what would make them go up in cost that much? Did they say? That seems like a lot. Just wondering!
Materials increase. They're plastic, which is made from oil.

<h2>1. Which Chillzanne server is more versatile: the Rectangle Server or the Sectional Server?</h2><p>The Rectangle Server is more versatile because it can be used to serve a variety of foods, including appetizers, entrees, and desserts. The large size and flat surface make it perfect for serving items like cheese and crackers, vegetables and dip, or even a cake. The Sectional Server is best for serving smaller, bite-sized items like fruit, nuts, or candies.</p><h2>2. Is the Chillzanne material durable and long-lasting?</h2><p>Yes, the Chillzanne material is made to last. It is a high-quality, non-porous plastic that is resistant to scratches, stains, and odors. It can withstand both hot and cold temperatures, making it perfect for serving hot or cold foods.</p><h2>3. Can the Chillzanne servers be used in the oven or microwave?</h2><p>No, the Chillzanne servers are not suitable for use in the oven or microwave. They are designed for serving and storing food, not for cooking. However, they are freezer safe, so you can use them to chill and serve cold foods.</p><h2>4. How do I clean and care for my Chillzanne servers?</h2><p>The Chillzanne servers are easy to clean and maintain. Simply wash them with warm, soapy water and a soft cloth or sponge. Avoid using harsh cleaners or abrasive materials, as they can scratch the surface. They are also dishwasher safe for added convenience.</p><h2>5. Are the Chillzanne servers BPA-free?</h2><p>Yes, the Chillzanne servers are made from BPA-free materials. This means they are safe for food use and do not contain any harmful chemicals. You can feel confident using them to serve your family and friends.</p>

1. Which Chillzanne server is more versatile: the Rectangle Server or the Sectional Server?

The Rectangle Server is more versatile because it can be used to serve a variety of foods, including appetizers, entrees, and desserts. The large size and flat surface make it perfect for serving items like cheese and crackers, vegetables and dip, or even a cake. The Sectional Server is best for serving smaller, bite-sized items like fruit, nuts, or candies.

2. Is the Chillzanne material durable and long-lasting?

Yes, the Chillzanne material is made to last. It is a high-quality, non-porous plastic that is resistant to scratches, stains, and odors. It can withstand both hot and cold temperatures, making it perfect for serving hot or cold foods.

3. Can the Chillzanne servers be used in the oven or microwave?

No, the Chillzanne servers are not suitable for use in the oven or microwave. They are designed for serving and storing food, not for cooking. However, they are freezer safe, so you can use them to chill and serve cold foods.

4. How do I clean and care for my Chillzanne servers?

The Chillzanne servers are easy to clean and maintain. Simply wash them with warm, soapy water and a soft cloth or sponge. Avoid using harsh cleaners or abrasive materials, as they can scratch the surface. They are also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

5. Are the Chillzanne servers BPA-free?

Yes, the Chillzanne servers are made from BPA-free materials. This means they are safe for food use and do not contain any harmful chemicals. You can feel confident using them to serve your family and friends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KarenMcC
  • elizabethfox
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Hathery
  • meganmcg
  • Products and Tips
Replies