1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: If you are thinking of hanging up your apron

1. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

Be advised that:

* You can no longer log into Consultant's Corner, not even to see your show records.
    * You will no longer be able to get your 1099 without calling financial services
    * You will not be able to see, or edit, your income and expenses.
    * You will have to search your emails (if you are an email pack rat) just to see how much you paid for your website

These are the things I didn't know before I ceased being a consultant, and that I wish I'd known so I could download records and send them to myself.

Feb 18, 2019
  2. bianca

bianca

Thanks for sharing

Feb 23, 2019
    Kathy Vannoy likes this.
  3. Good to know. Sorry to hear you had that experience.

I knew if you cancel your ebiz subscription, customers could no longer order by themselves, but you could still see your account and take orders. It's surprising there's not some limited access for you to wrap up your business when you are finally finished. I hope you get some speedy help from home office.

If you were to sign up again (using your same email) I wonder if you could access your files that you need.

Mar 21, 2019
  4. daraza

daraza

amazing.

Apr 2, 2019
Have something to add?