• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Are Thinking of Hanging up Your Apron

In summary, you will not be able to access your account information or log in to Consultant's Corner. You will still be able to take orders, but you will not be able to see your show records or edit your information. This is likely due to the fact that you have cancelled your subscription.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Be advised that:* You can no longer log into Consultant's Corner, not even to see your show records.
* You will no longer be able to get your 1099 without calling financial services
* You will not be able to see, or edit, your income and expenses.
* You will have to search your emails (if you are an email pack rat) just to see how much you paid for your websiteThese are the things I didn't know before I ceased being a consultant, and that I wish I'd known so I could download records and send them to myself.

Intrepid_Chef said:
Be advised that:* You can no longer log into Consultant's Corner, not even to see your show records.
* You will no longer be able to get your 1099 without calling financial services
* You will not be able to see, or edit, your income and expenses.
* You will have to search your emails (if you are an email pack rat) just to see how much you paid for your websiteThese are the things I didn't know before I ceased being a consultant, and that I wish I'd known so I could download records and send them to myself.
Thanks for sharing

Good to know. Sorry to hear you had that experience. I knew if you cancel your ebiz subscription, customers could no longer order by themselves, but you could still see your account and take orders. It's surprising there's not some limited access for you to wrap up your business when you are finally finished. I hope you get some speedy help from home office.If you were to sign up again (using your same email) I wonder if you could access your files that you need.

Kathy Vannoy said:
Good to know. Sorry to hear you had that experience. I knew if you cancel your ebiz subscription, customers could no longer order by themselves, but you could still see your account and take orders. It's surprising there's not some limited access for you to wrap up your business when you are finally finished. I hope you get some speedy help from home office.If you were to sign up again (using your same email) I wonder if you could access your files that you need.
amazing.

I am sorry to hear that you are no longer able to access Consultant's Corner and all the important information it provides. I understand how frustrating and inconvenient this must be for you.As a consultant myself, I want to remind you that it is always important to keep track of your records and expenses. This is why I highly recommend downloading and saving all your important documents and information regularly. It may seem like a hassle at the time, but it can save you a lot of trouble in the long run.I also suggest reaching out to financial services for assistance with obtaining your 1099 form. I know it may not be the most convenient option, but it is important to have this information for tax purposes.In regards to your income and expenses, I recommend keeping a detailed record on your own, even if it means searching through old emails. This will help you stay organized and on top of your finances.I hope this information is helpful to you and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.Best regards,
A fellow pampered chef consultant

1. Why would someone want to hang up their apron?

There are many reasons why someone might want to hang up their apron. It could be due to burnout, a desire for a career change, or simply wanting to retire.

2. What are some signs that it might be time to hang up your apron?

Some signs that it might be time to hang up your apron include feeling physically and mentally exhausted, losing passion for cooking, and experiencing a decline in the quality of your work.

3. How can I prepare for hanging up my apron?

Preparing for hanging up your apron can include creating a financial plan, updating your resume, and networking with others in your desired industry.

4. Is it common for chefs to leave the culinary industry?

Yes, it is not uncommon for chefs to leave the culinary industry. The long hours, high stress, and physical demands can lead to burnout and a desire for a change of pace.

5. What are some alternative career options for chefs?

Some alternative career options for chefs include food writing, catering, teaching culinary classes, and working in food product development or food photography.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• arksheets
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
arksheets
  • jessicafawn
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jessicafawn
  • tara0925