• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifU Want Me to Forward Conference Emails to You

In summary, please email me at [email protected] to be added to my list for updates and information. I will only send out one email to my entire group so you don't have to type out individual requests. Thank you to those who have already emailed me. If you haven't received an email from me, please email me again as I am receiving a lot of requests. I will resend the email later today after I have gotten more requests. Please remember to email me instead of PMing me. Also, there is a discussion about pictures and a question about "why" on the list. Please PM or email me if you want to discuss. Thank you!
jrstephens
Please email me at [email protected]

That way I can just hit reply and add everyone to one list and not have to type them all from my pm's.

THANKS for making it easier on me!

I am on Kasey Dee's list too--but thanks!

I just emailed you! Thanks!

I just email you

I just e mailed you! Thanks!

i just emailed you also>>>thank you!

Thank you, I am sending you an email right now.:)

I just emailed you. Thanks!

me too - just emailed you

I am emaling you now....Thanks! Denise :)

I have added everyone up to now and just resent the email to my entire group. If you have sent a request and have not receieved an email from me, please, email me again. They are coming in a mile aminute, ha!!!

I will resend it again this afternoon after I have gotten more request. I am trying to not have to send one email at a time.

emailed you... thanks!!

I emailed you about 5 minutes ago Jennifer, thanks! You Rock!

Just emailed you at 4:53 pm thanks kim

I just emailed you as well... 6:44p EST.

I just e-mailed you

I just emailed you at 6:07 c. Thank You

I just emailed ya. Thanks for doing this!!!!!:thumbup:
Toni

I just forwarded an email that i received with updates!

thanks Jennifer! Just got it!

Just emailed you. Hope I'm not to late.

Lisa

I just emailed you - thanks so much

I will wait to send more emails out until I heare from Kasey tonight. When I do I will include ALL info from the last two days in order for those that may have not received anything to get it all.

It has been crazy trying to keep up with all the request and I am trying my best to make sure everyone is in the group. I have 102 in it as of right now.

Remember to email me at [email protected] instead on pm'ing me!

I want pics

I also want to talk about one thing that was on that list

The big question is "WHY"

:chef:

whiteyteresa said:
I want pics

Pm and see if I am thinking the "Why" on the same thing! or email me. if you want to talk to someone who doesn't have any answers, ha!

I just emailed you, thanks!!

whiteyteresa said:
I want pics

I just PMed you... I want to talk, too!

I just sent you an email! Thanks!

I just emailed you.

Is there anything new or just the two e-mails I have new consultants waiting to hear if there is a new recruiting special for July new consultants. (If there is don't post it here) I am waiting for any new e-mails!!!!!

Yes, do tell......I am excited to get a recruit too! :) denise

would you forward the two NC emails you have received to me since jrstephens isn't online at this time? I just found this thread this morning. I went to NC last year.Fun!!!!!!! I am disappointed that I couldn't make it this year. email: [email protected]

Thanks for the emails!! I was just wondering if you had an email that showed what the Sept. host specials are going to be?

melissa06 said:
thanks For The Emails!! I Was Just Wondering If You Had An Email That Showed What The Sept. Host Specials Are Going To Be?

Nope, Sorry.

Please! I've been bogged under here at home and just realized what day it was! ARGH!

[email protected]

I hope you are still sharing conference info? I just emailed you. Thanks!

Hey Jennifer, I also did not get the emails yet. I'd still love them if if get a chance to send them... You should have my email address, otherwise you can try [email protected]Thanks so much!

I just sent you an email

Thanks so much

1. How do I request to have conference emails forwarded to me?

To have conference emails forwarded to you, please email [email protected]. This will make it easier for me to add everyone to one list and not have to type them all from my private messages.

2. Can I request to have conference emails forwarded to multiple email addresses?

Yes, you can request to have conference emails forwarded to multiple email addresses. Simply include all the email addresses in your email to [email protected] and I will add them to the list.

3. Do I need to request to have conference emails forwarded each time?

No, you only need to make the request once. Once I have added you to the list, you will receive all future conference emails automatically.

4. What email address should I use to request to have conference emails forwarded?

Please use the email address [email protected] to request to have conference emails forwarded. This is the designated email for this purpose.

5. Can I opt out of receiving forwarded conference emails?

Yes, if you no longer wish to receive forwarded conference emails, simply reply to one of the emails and let me know. I will remove you from the list and you will no longer receive the emails.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebPC
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • chefcharity