• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifHost Is Close to Next Level of Fpv....

In summary, The host was $5 away from the next level and the participant submitted the show last night. The participant feels guilty because the host was only $5 away from the next level. The participant offers to do something to help the host reach the next level and suggests adding small things to someone else's order. The host is either unaware or does not care about the close proximity to the next level. The participant tries to offer help but is unsure if he did anything wrong. The host is happy with the show and the participant does not have to worry about the close proximity to the next level.
slapsappyhappy
Silver Member
I just submitted a show and I feel really guilty because the host was only $5 away from the next level. I don't know if or how I could have added the $5 somewhere on to get her to the next level. What do you all do if they are close? She got an online order right before I submitted that pushed her up to that close, but I added an outside order on that was worth $73 to boost her sales so maybe I should not feel guilty.

What do you do when they are that close? should I feel guilty or get used to it? I am still new and learning so please let me know. Thank you!;)

I will add some SBRCs to some orders or a spice to the highest order or another little something to the past host if there is one and they order.

I will let them know how close they are, sometimes they dont worry about it and sometimes they will add something small to someones order to bump them up.

I usually call them and ask if they want to add something to a mother/sister/friends order to boost them to the next level. I usually always coach them to the next level so if they are at $555 or above, I encourage them to order by explaining the additional benefits they would get. Most of the time it works ... it increases my sales and their product so we are all happy!

I tell them and they usually add $5 worth of stuff to a friend's order to keep for themselves. It's worth spending $5 to get $25 more in free.

Yep, yep, yep! I always tell them that they can add something onto someone else's order so that they can get the extra FREE stuff!!

Depending on how the host has acted, I will generally offer to find a way to bump them up if they get within a certain amount of the next level. Sometimes I will get an outside order to add on (call a customer who was thinking about ordering something and offer them the opportunity to get the lower shipping rate, etc.) or I might add on something I was considering as a gift for someone anyway. I usually tell hosts that I'll take care of it as long as we're within $10 of the next level. If they have really gone above and beyond, I might go up to $20, but I have to draw the line somewhere or I'll drive myself crazy. I had a host two weeks ago who allowed me to bring an extra guest (a friend of my mom's who had wanted to come to a show but didn't want to host and didn't know anyone else hosting). The host needed to get another $18 for the next level...so I added on a pineapple wedger for my mother. Something I know she wants, but wouldn't buy for herself at the moment. At the end of the day, the host is happy (and I don't have to wonder what I'm getting mom for Mother's Day this year!).

Man! I feel like a jerk now... :cry: Is it too late to fix it? I submitted it last night... I feel terrible that I didn't call her, she was at work and I wanted to submit it by the March 31st deadline to get the HWC... I guess I know for next time I just hope she isn't mad at me when she sees the receipt! Do they get one with the total for their show? I don't remember from when I hosted a party...

Seana, take a deep breath. Calm down. You are not a jerk. Would it have been a nice touch to contact your host? Sure. However, your host is an adult. She had all of the information. You did nothing wrong. As far as I can remember, she will not see anything that tells her the party total. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

I always tell them how far they are from the next level and offer to hold the show open another day or two if they are interested. Don't worry about not having done it -- the host knew what level they were at. We all learn as we go with this business. Be happy that you had a good show!!

slapsappyhappy said:
Man! I feel like a jerk now... :cry: Is it too late to fix it? I submitted it last night... I feel terrible that I didn't call her, she was at work and I wanted to submit it by the March 31st deadline to get the HWC... I guess I know for next time I just hope she isn't mad at me when she sees the receipt! Do they get one with the total for their show? I don't remember from when I hosted a party...

Don't feel bad, you are human. It is hard to remember everything! I know that she won't see a total from her show in any of the material she gets with her products. I think, unless you share it with her, ie a thankyou letter that has the details of her show, she won't know.

And remember...you shouldn't feel bad anyway because you said you already added a $73 order that wasn't her's....so really, she was $78 from the next level, not $5. Yes, next time you know what you can do to make her really happy, but it's not something I'd fret over.

I always tell them how close they are, because I've found that there will be a friend who wanted to order, but didn't call, so then my host will follow up and often that ends in an additional order.

Same happend with me! And my host was almost $20 under the next level. But she contacted a few people and got 2 more orders. I do the same at the shows when guests are close to getting the guest special. Usually I don't tell them unless they would actually be saving money. If they're further away than the cost of the guest special item I tell them that it'd be cheaper for them just to buy it than spend more $$ to get it free. I think they appreciate the fact that I'm honest about actually saving them money.

1. What does "ifHost Is Close to Next Level of Fpv" mean?

"ifHost Is Close to Next Level of Fpv" is a phrase used to indicate that a host for a Pampered Chef party is close to reaching the next level of rewards in our FPV (Free Product Value) program. This means that the host has accumulated a certain amount of sales and bookings, and is eligible for additional free products and discounts.

2. How do I know if I am close to the next level of FPV?

If you are a Pampered Chef host, you can track your progress towards the next level of FPV on your account dashboard. Simply log in to your account and click on the FPV tab to see how much more you need to reach the next level. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. What are the benefits of reaching the next level of FPV?

Reaching the next level of FPV means that you will receive even more free products and discounts as a host. These rewards are in addition to what you already earn as a Pampered Chef host, such as free and discounted products, host-exclusive offers, and half-price items. The higher the level of FPV you reach, the more rewards you will receive.

4. Can I still earn FPV rewards if I am not close to the next level?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef host, you can earn FPV rewards at any level. The more sales and bookings you have, the more rewards you will receive. Reaching the next level simply means you will receive even more rewards on top of what you already earn.

5. How can I increase my chances of reaching the next level of FPV?

The best way to increase your chances of reaching the next level of FPV is to host a successful party and invite friends and family to attend. You can also earn additional FPV by booking future parties at your party, sharing your party link with others, and encouraging guests to place orders. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide tips and strategies to help you reach the next level of FPV.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ButterflyVioletta
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JaimeAnnR
  • IAmChefJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • jgajmom