• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Help My Host Reach $150 with Full-Priced Orders for Myself?

In summary, if your show is close to $150, you can earn free products, half-price items, and host exclusive products based on the total sales. You can still host a show even if you can't reach $150 in sales, but you will not be eligible for the host rewards. If your show goes over $150 in sales, you will earn even more rewards. There are no restrictions on the products you can choose as your rewards, and they cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Your consultant can assist you in finding ways to boost your sales and make the most of your rewards.
Christa
Can we order something for ourselves at full price to help the host get to $150? And just get that item shipped to our house?
Thanks

That's what I do. In fact, if a host is $10-15 away from the next incentive level I purchase something to help her over the level to get more free products. I tell her this up front and in the past it has helped a host try for just one more outside order.

I try to encourage the host to get outside orders from those that said they would come but couldn't make it before I decide to put my own money into it to help her out.

So, yeah, I do too but only as a last resort thing. :D

1. How can I earn rewards if my show is close to $150?

If your show is close to $150, you can earn free products, half-price items, and host exclusive products based on the total sales. The rewards chart can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by consulting with your consultant.

2. Can I still host a show if I can't reach $150 in sales?

Yes, you can still host a show even if you can't reach $150 in sales. However, you will not be eligible for the host rewards. Your consultant can help you find ways to boost your sales and reach the $150 mark.

3. What happens if my show goes over $150 in sales?

If your show goes over $150 in sales, you will earn even more rewards! For every additional $50 in sales, you will earn an extra half-price item and another host exclusive product. The more sales your show has, the more rewards you will receive.

4. Are there any restrictions on the products I can choose as my rewards?

No, there are no restrictions on the products you can choose as your rewards. You can choose any product from the current catalog, including host exclusive products. Some products may be temporarily out of stock, but your consultant can help you find suitable alternatives.

5. Can I combine my rewards with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, no. The host rewards cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can use them on any full-priced item in the catalog. Your consultant can help you find the best way to use your rewards to get the most value for your money.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
cochef
  • beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U