• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Recently Retired Idso Oven Mitt?

In summary, the Idso: Retired Oven Mitt is a high-quality, heat-resistant oven mitt with a fun and vibrant retired design. It is machine-washable and made of a durable, heat-resistant fabric with a soft and comfortable lining. It can be used for grilling and measures 13 inches in length and 7 inches in width.
Marg
I am desperately looking for one (preferably 2) of the oven mitts that were just retired as of Feb 28th.

Thanks!

Maybe you could check with your director and the team and see if someone still has a February show open they could add a pair to?

Or you could put in an individual order dated for the end of February. I believe we've got until the end of the month for those too.

I tried putting through an individual order dated Feb 28th- thanks for the idea.

Marg, did the individual order work? If not, I"ll ask around here and see if anyone has an extra pair or a show still open.

I just looked on CC and it says that the individual order has shipped! So I guess it worked. Thanks, guys. :D

Yay, congrats!

What is the Idso: Retired Oven Mitt?

The Idso: Retired Oven Mitt is a high-quality, heat-resistant oven mitt designed to protect your hands while cooking and baking. It features a fun and vibrant retired design, making it a perfect gift for retired individuals.

Is the Idso: Retired Oven Mitt machine-washable?

Yes, the Idso: Retired Oven Mitt is machine-washable. Simply toss it in the washing machine with your other kitchen linens and hang to dry.

What materials is the Idso: Retired Oven Mitt made of?

The Idso: Retired Oven Mitt is made of a durable, heat-resistant fabric that can withstand high temperatures. The inside is lined with a soft and comfortable material for added protection and comfort.

Can the Idso: Retired Oven Mitt be used for grilling?

Yes, the Idso: Retired Oven Mitt is suitable for use while grilling. Its heat-resistant material makes it safe to use with outdoor grills and barbecues.

What are the dimensions of the Idso: Retired Oven Mitt?

The Idso: Retired Oven Mitt measures 13 inches in length and 7 inches in width, providing ample coverage and protection for your hands while handling hot dishes and pans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• eXodus
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ann-Marie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefSari
  • baychef