• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Identifying 2 Unknown Bread Tubes: Help Needed!

In summary, to identify the size of unknown bread tubes, you can measure their length and diameter or compare them to known sizes. The materials used for these tubes can vary, but they are commonly made of metal, silicone, or glass. It is important to check if the tubes are oven-safe before using them in the oven. The number of bread loaves that can be made with the tubes depends on their size and capacity. There may not be any special techniques or recipes for using the tubes, but it is recommended to follow the manufacturer's instructions and consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for ideas.
Tara1021
Anyone know what 2 bread tubes are on the outlet by chance? there's no pic.....

Sorry....I don't know! I just checked on CC to see if there was a better description and the outlet isn't even on there right now! Uggh!

does anyone know why the outlet went away (on cc) i needed to put in an order.. eek

"Create fun hors d'oeuvres, finger sandwiches and ice cream desserts. Tinned steel promotes even heating and golden brown results. The vented lid releases steam. Available in star and square shapes, too!" Sounds like the ones they are offering are the heart and flower (figured this by process of elimination)

tiffanypatton79 said:
does anyone know why the outlet went away (on cc) i needed to put in an order.. eek

I was trying to find it as well. Sooooooo new to me but I know I saw it the other day and now can't remember where I found it(argh)

Sorry you have NO outlet...the 2 tubes are the square & the 1 we have now ( whats that like a star I think):eek:

BTW...I have the outlet on my site ( & boy do the choices stink! ):rolleyes:

1. How do I identify the size of the unknown bread tubes?

To identify the size of the unknown bread tubes, you can measure the length and diameter of each tube using a ruler or measuring tape. Alternatively, you can compare the tubes to known sizes of bread tubes to determine the closest match.

2. What materials are the unknown bread tubes made of?

The materials used for the unknown bread tubes can vary, but they are commonly made of metal, silicone, or glass. You can determine the material by examining the texture and weight of the tubes.

3. Can I use the unknown bread tubes in the oven?

It is important to check the packaging or instructions for the unknown bread tubes to determine if they are oven-safe. Some tubes may be specifically designed for use in the oven, while others may only be suitable for microwave or stovetop use.

4. How many bread loaves can the unknown bread tubes make?

The number of bread loaves that can be made with the unknown bread tubes will depend on the size and capacity of the tubes. Larger tubes may be able to make multiple loaves, while smaller tubes may only make one loaf at a time.

5. Are there any special techniques or recipes for using the unknown bread tubes?

While there may not be specific techniques or recipes for using the unknown bread tubes, it is always a good idea to follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer. Additionally, you can search for recipes online or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for tips and ideas on how to use the bread tubes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ChefCat
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefCat
  • frozenchef