• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ideas to Put on a Facbook Pampered Chef Pg?

In summary, Carolyn Kraham suggests that if you want people to take notice of your Facebook page, you should post more interesting content than just recipes and specials. She also recommends borrowing ideas from other pages, and using photos to help people find the posts they are interested in.
milkangel
i am looking for ideas to put on my facebook pampered chef pg i would like it to be more exciting for people to look at any ideas besides recipies and specials?

look at my page. I post recipes, and a lot of tips both household and kitchen. I do post the specials but personally stay away from a lot of "host a party" type of posts. If I were on the receiving end of a lot of those posts, I would quickly hide them from my feed. My friends tell me they love my posts. Everything I post has a picture that I also posts and I organize them into photo albums. I do this for organizational reasons. 1. There is nothing worse than trying to find something someone posted on their page a few months ago 2. I can easily find what I've posted.Feel free to "borrow" what you see on my page as 99% of it is borrowed from others. Even my organization is borrowed. Thank you, Carolyn Kraham.

In the Social Media Forum, there is a thread called "Liking Club" (click on that link here and go straight to it). Anyway, (1) you can request people to "LIKE" your page to help get the shortened URL. But (2), in the first post, she lists lots of other consultant pages. You can browse through them for ideas on how they use their page.The key is not to "vomit" PC all over your page and your "friends". You want to be helpful with your posts, not sales-pitching all the time.Good luck!

Everything I post has a picture that I also posts and I organize them into photo albums. I do this for organizational reasons. 1. There is nothing worse than trying to find something someone posted on their page a few months ago 2. I can easily find what I've posted.[/QUOTE said:
I think I need to check out your organization of the photo albums; so people can go back and find the post just through the pics?

That's one way Robyn, the other way is they can tag themselves in things they like, then they show up on their own page. They can then look through "Photos of You" to find things they like on someone's page. A whole lot easier than trying to sort through a few months worth of posts.

thanks all for the ideas.

What are some ideas for posts on our Pampered Chef Facebook page?

1. Share recipes and cooking tips: Our Facebook page is a great place to showcase delicious recipes and helpful cooking tips using our Pampered Chef products. You can also encourage your followers to share their own recipes and tips with the community.

2. Host Facebook Live events: Facebook Live is a great way to engage with your audience in real-time. Consider hosting cooking demos, Q&A sessions, or product showcases on our page to keep your followers interested and informed.

3. Run contests and giveaways: People love free stuff! Hosting contests and giveaways on our Facebook page is a fun way to engage with your followers and attract new ones. Just make sure to follow Facebook's guidelines for running promotions.

4. Share behind-the-scenes content: Give your followers a sneak peek into the behind-the-scenes world of Pampered Chef. This could include product development, company culture, or even personal stories from our consultants and customers.

5. Collaborate with influencers: Partnering with influencers in the cooking and food industry is a great way to expand our reach and gain credibility. Reach out to bloggers, chefs, and other influencers to collaborate on content for our Facebook page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies