1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths Ideas to entice PC and TS customers?

1. adauw

adauw Novice Member

Hey guys! I am doing a booth at an event in November that encourages C&C items...as a result I have a collection of stuff from here and there along with some smaller stuff I will be offering to sell. My neighbor and good friend sells Tastefully Simple and we will be located at different areas. She has come up to me asking if I wanted to do something where if a customer bought from me and her they would get some type of incentive...mainly to draw attention from my booth to hers and vise versa. I won't have any SA with me for sale so I will place all of that as orders...but I am kind of at a loss for what to offer the customers as a double buy incentive and how to do it. Does anyone have any ideas??

Oct 22, 2009
  2. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I would not do it. HO is against us doing this with another DS company because it is promoted another company. They sell a lot of spices that would be a competition for ours. JMHO...

Oct 22, 2009
Have something to add?