• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ideas to Entice Pampered Chef and Ts Customers?

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of cross-promotion between different direct sales companies. The speaker has a booth at an event and is considering teaming up with a friend who sells Tastefully Simple. They are looking for ideas on what type of incentive to offer customers who purchase from both of their booths. Some suggestions include giving away a free recipe book or sample of a product from the other company. However, one person voices their opinion against this type of partnership, stating that it goes against company policy. Others share their success with similar collaborations, such as giving away free products or gift baskets. The conversation ends with good luck wishes for the event.
adauw
Hey guys! I am doing a booth at an event in November that encourages C&C items...as a result I have a collection of stuff from here and there along with some smaller stuff I will be offering to sell. My neighbor and good friend sells Tastefully Simple and we will be located at different areas. She has come up to me asking if I wanted to do something where if a customer bought from me and her they would get some type of incentive...mainly to draw attention from my booth to hers and vise versa. I won't have any SA with me for sale so I will place all of that as orders...but I am kind of at a loss for what to offer the customers as a double buy incentive and how to do it. Does anyone have any ideas??

I would not do it. HO is against us doing this with another DS company because it is promoted another company. They sell a lot of spices that would be a competition for ours. JMHO...

I am new to this so I am not sure how to go about doing it. Thanks!I have a friend who sells Arbonne and we do this at our shows. We give away a free recipe book with orders $50 or more. I think it's a great idea to cross-promote and she gets new customers and I get new customers. I'm not sure what you could do together but maybe a small gift basket of some type of food item with a recipe to use it with. HTHI haven't done this myself, but I've seen it done at shows. You could try giving away a free sample of a Tastefully Simple product with a purchase from your booth. It would be a good way to introduce people to their products. Good luck at your booth!I do this at my shows also. I have a friend that sells Avon. I give away a free recipe booklet with a $50 purchase and she gives away a free Avon product with a $50 purchase.I also had a friend that sold Tupperware and we did this at a show, but we decided to give away a free set of mini tupperware bowls with a $50 purchase. It was a big hit!

What are some easy and delicious recipes I can make with Pampered Chef products?

There are countless recipes that can be made using Pampered Chef products! Some popular and easy options include one-pot meals like the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker chicken and vegetables, desserts like the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan s'mores bars, and appetizers like the Pampered Chef Mini-Tart Shaper spinach and feta bites. You can find more recipe ideas on our website or by attending a Pampered Chef cooking party.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products while having fun with your friends and family. As a host, you can earn free products based on the total sales from your party, as well as discounts on additional products. You also have the opportunity to try out new products and recipes, and receive exclusive host rewards. Plus, you get to spend quality time with your loved ones while learning new cooking tips and techniques.

What are some unique and creative ways to use Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef products are designed to be versatile and can be used in many different ways. For example, the Pampered Chef Mix 'N Chop can be used to make mashed potatoes, ground meat, or even to break up frozen fruit for smoothies. The Pampered Chef Deluxe Air Fryer can be used to make crispy French fries, roasted vegetables, and even desserts like donuts. Get creative and experiment with different recipes and techniques to discover new uses for your favorite Pampered Chef products.

How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income by selling Pampered Chef products, hosting parties, and building your own team of consultants. You will also receive training and support from the company and have the opportunity to attend conferences and events to grow your business.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of its products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. If the product is damaged or defective, it can be returned for a replacement or refund at any time. Pampered Chef also offers a lifetime warranty on many of its products, so if there are any defects in materials or workmanship, you can receive a replacement or refund. For more information, please refer to our website or contact customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • n_coleman101
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies