1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths Ideas to entice PC and TS customers?

1. adauw

adauw Novice Member

Hey guys! I am doing a booth at an event in November that encourages C&C items...as a result I have a collection of stuff from here and there along with some smaller stuff I will be offering to sell. My neighbor and good friend sells Tastefully Simple and we will be located at different areas. She has come up to me asking if I wanted to do something where if a customer bought from me and her they would get some type of incentive...mainly to draw attention from my booth to hers and vise versa. I won't have any SA with me for sale so I will place all of that as orders...but I am kind of at a loss for what to offer the customers as a double buy incentive and how to do it. Does anyone have any ideas??

Oct 22, 2009
  2. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I would not do it. HO is against us doing this with another DS company because it is promoted another company. They sell a lot of spices that would be a competition for ours. JMHO...

Oct 22, 2009
Have something to add?