• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ideas/Tips... Show Tonight With Single Guy as Host

In summary, the 28 year old single man successfully hosted a show for his friends and family. He made a wish list for his family and invited them all to his show. His show was over $1400.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
His friends and family are giving him a hard time about having a show. I am super nervous (I am almost NEVER nervous!) Any ideas???

I would do the show just like any other. I did have a booking that was a single man. We had a great time. He loved to cook and wanted good tools. Nothing wrong with that.

Facts that you could share:
More and more customers say that their husbands do all or a lot of the cooking.
We have a lot of male consultants and many of them do extremely well.
Why wouldn't he want the best tools in his kitchen?
Why wouldn't he want to get them at a savings?

I did a show for a 27 year old single man in March...he had 32 people there, did a 1500.00 show and now is one of my successful consultants..He doesn't know how to do a show under $800.00 He's awesome!!! and the women love him

One of my top host was a guy! Treat him like any other host.

If he's cute and at least 35, send him my way ;-)

Thanks all! It went great! I needed a good show!

I think one of the reasons I was nervous is I have a silly little crush on him. Yes I am happily married. It's the 20 something girl in me... Not sure how old he is Susan (Im guessing 30ish) but he is definetly a keeper for some girl down the road. Down to earth enjoying life doesn't want to be tied down for now.

Any way on to the show, 13 people (a few couples) 450.00 in sales so far with 3-4 orders to come in. ! catalog packet given for an October show. One show booked with one of his buddies (another single guy... who knew? Also likes to cook) in Dec. Need to wait till hunting season is over... LOL

Good for you Paulette! Sounds like it went great! I'm curious, what did you make?

It was supposed to be a grill show but the weather was horrible. I did one of my standby's Grilled Italian Pizza from the Dic Casual cooking. Pretty sure it is listed here somewhere. We just did it in the oven instead on a stone. I also did a dump cake desert in the DCB. I really shocked the crowd when I said if you took away all my other PC stuff you could not take my DCB!

Paulette,
Which recipe did you use for the dump cake? I haven't had that much success with them.
I just did a show for 19 y/o young man, a friend of my son's. He wanted to have good quality items for his kitchen and has a girlfriend he wants to cook for! He made a wish list for his family and invited them all. His show was over $1400. He is my first host to get the 12 piece Stainless Cookware as a half-price item. He was so much fun to work with. We made the mini cheeseburgers there and I took a brownie trifle already done.
It was a fun show! Glad your show went well.
Deb

1. What is the "Show Tonight With Single Guy as Host" event?

The "Show Tonight With Single Guy as Host" is a special cooking show event hosted by Pampered Chef, featuring a single male host who will demonstrate and share tips and ideas for using our products in the kitchen.

2. When and where is the "Show Tonight With Single Guy as Host" event?

The event will take place tonight at 7pm at our Pampered Chef showroom located at 123 Main Street. You can also tune in to our live stream of the event on our website.

3. Do I need to RSVP for the "Show Tonight With Single Guy as Host" event?

Yes, we highly recommend RSVPing for the event so we can ensure we have enough seating and samples for all attendees. You can RSVP by calling our customer service line or by filling out the RSVP form on our website.

4. Can I bring a guest to the "Show Tonight With Single Guy as Host" event?

Of course! We encourage you to bring a friend, family member, or significant other to the event. They will also get to enjoy all the delicious food and learn new cooking tips.

5. Will there be any special promotions or discounts at the "Show Tonight With Single Guy as Host" event?

Yes, we will have exclusive discounts and promotions available for attendees of the event. Plus, you will have the opportunity to purchase products used in the show at a discounted price. Don't miss out on these great deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDi
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefDi
  • texasteacher
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • kaceyleigh2