• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make $10,000 in 90 Days With 24 Weekend Booths!

In summary, Vickie from The Pampered Chef is looking for ways to connect with customers at a booth. She has a goal of getting 10,000 in 90 days, and is looking for people's help. She has a script that she will use to call back the customers who entered to win a basket of Pampered Chef products.
milkangel
i hve 2 booths back to back one weekend than the next but i am brain stormingnow of what and how to get bookings that i need to get to 24 shows in 90 days and need 8 a month also this includes sales i want to get 10,000 in 90 day. what would you give and say for peopleto think this is a great opertunity?

Get on the phone lol. That would be where I would start. Offer something like you bring the food do a simple recipe the sky the limit on this you can do it.

Yes, tell them your goal and ask for their help. People at booths do not know you. It takes time to build a relationship with them. Some may book right away, especially if you offer a free cooking show, but most will need to get to know you through your follow up to make sure you are worth their time.

At the booth, you need to have one or two products to highlight-like the dcb and the roasting pan. Ask if they have either one, tell them the features, then the benefits-why they need that product in their kitchen. Then tell them they can get it free, 60% off or 50% off, whichever they chose when they invite their friends over and let you pamper them with food and fun.

But, just like our customers from shows, the money's in the follow up!

Well, learning to spell would be a good start...

Hey, milkangel! Rather than go with an empty mindset, go with a full spectrum of things to offer. At our Fall Launch, a consultant showed a Plinko game she got in Hawaii and uses to allow anyone who agrees to host at her show, a chance to drop a token and see what prize she will bring to their show for their kitchen. Knowing the full spectrum of things we offer, I presented this to fair goers and was BLOWN AWAY by their postiive response! I have bookings a-plenty, with tons of follow-up leads. The quality of these leads is SO MUCH BETTER than anything else I've ever done, and I've done a lot.I used the idea at the fair with prizes of

• a twixit clip (they always ask, 'what's that?')

• citrus peeler

• pan scraper(they sometimes ask, 'what's that?')

• free recipe cards (consultant picks)

• season's best

• free food at your show in the next 30 days

• $5 off your order today

• quickut paring knife

• sample of a seasoning/rub (pre-made in a tiny baggie w/ business card stapled to it)
For 1 token "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit", fill out the short drawing slip and give me your contact information.
For 3 tokens and you get to pick the best prize of those 3, fill out the longer customer service preview and let me know how I can help you get what you want in the kitchen. See photos.The drawing slip is from here (do a search under files)
The customer service preview is from here as well.You can find a plinko game on Craigslist, or maybe make one. A fellow consultant made one out of a water heater overflow pan and some sheet metal screws, then dropped marbles in it (they work much better than a disc). Some other consultants do something similar using their tool turnabout or spice spinner - put a number on the bottom of each spice bottle, then the person wins according to that number. Good luck; let us know how it works for you!

Attachments

• full set.jpg
    full set.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 764
  • in play.jpg
    in play.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 709
  • short.jpg
    short.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 692
  • long.jpg
    long.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 655
Last edited:
How did you give out tokens or how did they get?

I just obtained names and phone numbers from a vendor event and I would like to call back the persons that entered to win the basket I donated. Does any one have a script that I can use to entice the to book a show? Thanks and regards, Vickie

Hi, this is Vickie with The Pampered Chef. Is (Megan) available? (Megan) - I'm so excited, you won a free cooking show for your family and friends! Is this a good time to chat? When is a time in the next two weeks that we could get some folks together and help fill your kitchen with food, fun and fantastic Pampered Chef products? I have weekend and weeknight openings, with Saturday November 3rd or Tuesday November 6th. Which works better for you?

Great script Scott!

THANKS SCOTT!!!!
Thanks for using Chef Success for what it's used for; helping others!!

What is "Make $10,000 in 90 Days With 24 Weekend Booths!"?

"Make $10,000 in 90 Days With 24 Weekend Booths!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps consultants increase their sales and earnings by participating in 24 weekend booths within a 90-day period.

How does this program work?

This program provides consultants with a detailed plan and resources to help them successfully participate in 24 weekend booths in a 90-day period. It includes tips on booth set-up, product display, and sales techniques to maximize earnings.

Is this program only for experienced consultants?

No, this program is suitable for both new and experienced consultants. It provides step-by-step guidance for participating in weekend booths and is designed to help all consultants reach their sales and earnings goals.

What is the cost of this program?

The cost of this program varies depending on the consultant's level and location. However, it is an investment that can significantly increase sales and earnings in a short period of time.

Can I participate in more than 24 weekend booths?

Yes, you can participate in more than 24 weekend booths if you wish. This program provides a minimum goal of 24 weekend booths within 90 days, but consultants are encouraged to continue participating in booths as it can further increase their sales and earnings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Luv 2 Cook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • rebajoe
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedcheermom