• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Inexpensive Pampered Chef Dessert Ideas

In summary, the pampered chef dessert that the speaker wants to bring to a meeting tonight is to make a cake and cube it, pudding and cool whip. The ingredients that the speaker does not have on hand are the fluted pan and apples. She suggests either making a cake or using pound cake or angel food cake. The recipe that she found is here: http://www.thespruceeats.com/easy-and-quick-apple-biscuits-3729591 and it costs about $3-$4 to make. The speaker also suggests making hoho trifles which sound delicious!
newtopamperedchef
I need to bring a pampered chef dessert to a meeting tonight. I will only have a short amount of time to prepare it and would love not to have to spend a lot of money. I am at my day job now, so I don't have much time to search for ideas. Since I think of you all as experts, I am turning to you for any ideas you may have. Thank you so much in advance for your help.

Anything in the Trifle Bowl....
Fresh fruit is always liked
Make a cake and cube it, pudding & cool whip
Instead of the cake you can also use pound cake or angel food cake

Do you have the Fluted Pan? Make a cake & when cool sprinkle with powdered sugar, place fresh strawberries around the bottom

I have been making apple biscuits. I found the recipe on here but here it is again.

I made it in the 10" skillet this morning:

2 - 3 tbls butter
2 apples, chopped
brown sugar
cinnamon
Sweet apple sprinkles if you have them

Saute all this up till apples are soft. Take roll of biscuits and cut into quarters. Place them on top of mixture and put in oven at 350 degrees till biscuits are done. Flip them out on a platter and YUM!!!

You should have everything in your kitchen except apples and biscuits so it will cost you about $3 - $4!

1 box instant vanilla pudding and milk
1 can pie filling
2 bananas (optional)
1 pound cake (frozen Sara Lee thaws in nothing flat)
1 small Cool Whip
1/2 c chopped walnuts (optional)Cube up pound cake (1 inch cubes), whisk pudding and milk, fold in Cool Whip (all but 1/4 cup, slice bananas. Layer into the trifle bowl twice, cake first. Dollop the 1/4 cup leftover cool whip onto the top. Looks great, tastes great, and is easy to keep all ingredients on hand for drop in visitors!

Oh try the hoho trifle that was posted. That sounds yummy and evil!!

Just wanted to say thank you, now I have ideas for the next couple meetings as well!!

What are some quick and inexpensive dessert ideas using Pampered Chef products?

One option is to make a fruit crisp using our Stoneware Baker. Simply layer your favorite fruit in the baker, top with a mixture of oats, flour, brown sugar, and butter, and bake until golden and bubbly.

Can I use Pampered Chef products to make no-bake desserts?

Yes, our Chillzanne Platter is perfect for creating chilled desserts like no-bake cheesecake or fruit pizza. The platter helps keep the dessert cool and firm while serving.

What are some easy desserts I can make using a Pampered Chef Brownie Pan?

The Brownie Pan is great for creating individual desserts like mini cheesecakes or lava cakes. You can also use it to make homemade candy bars by layering melted chocolate and your favorite fillings.

I'm on a budget. What is the most affordable Pampered Chef product I can use to make desserts?

Our Easy Accent Decorator is a budget-friendly option for topping desserts with whipped cream or frosting. You can also use it to create fun designs on cakes and cupcakes.

Can I make gluten-free desserts using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, our Gluten-Free Flour Mix is perfect for making treats like brownies, cookies, and cakes. You can also use our Stoneware Baker or Mini Muffin Pan to create gluten-free versions of your favorite desserts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • cookingwithdawn
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies