• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fresh to Pampered Chef? Get Ideas for Your Cancer Walk Booth!

HWC and the cancer walk.In summary, when setting up a booth at a cancer walk, make sure to have an eye-catching display, engage people with a friendly smile and greeting, share your story, offer a small giveaway, have informational materials available, encourage donations and other actions, have a photo booth, partner with other vendors, and thank people for their support. Also, consider purchasing pink guest specials and having cash n carry items on hand, as well as recipe cards with your contact information. Keep it simple and be familiar with the products and cause.
dlwright
I am doing a booth @ a cancer walk and wondered if anyone could offer any ideas. This is my first booth and still fresh to PC. What do you say to people when they approach you booth? How can I show case HWC?
Thanks!

There are tons of threads on Booths so you are in the right section. Just weed through some of them.In short, people approach, say hi :). Are you familiar with Pampered Chef?You can purchase the pink guest specials through the supply order I believe. It's best to have them on hand if possible. Borrow them if you need to. Have a flyer advertising the products and where the money goes and be familiar with it to share since most don't read...but it is attention getting. Some people have cash n carry items on hand, which gets interest in the booth as well. When doing May booths, I do try to have a few of the pink products for sale. You may not want to do that since you are new though.Have recipe cards (you can order them on the supply order as well) and put your name, number, email, website (if you have one) on them and hand them out. They are full color and people are likely to keep them.Keep it simple and you'll be fine. I'm assuming you love the product so it'll go naturally. Be standing at all times and friendly. Don't pounce. I actually rearrange my booth a lot while people are looking. That way I'm not just staring at them. This is after I say hi, of course.

1. Start by setting up an eye-catching display: Use bright colors, balloons, posters, and other decorations to draw people's attention to your booth. Make sure to prominently display the HWC logo and any other cancer-related items you have.2. Engage people with a friendly smile and greeting: As people approach your booth, greet them with a friendly smile and a simple "hello." This will make them feel welcome and more likely to stop and talk with you.3. Share your story: If you have a personal connection to cancer or the cause, share your story with people who stop by your booth. This will show them the importance of the cause and make them more likely to support it.4. Offer a small giveaway: People love free things, so consider offering a small giveaway at your booth. This could be something as simple as a HWC pen or a piece of candy with a cancer ribbon on it. This will also give you a chance to strike up a conversation with people and tell them about HWC.5. Have informational materials available: Make sure to have brochures, flyers, and other materials available that explain what HWC does and how people can get involved. This will help people understand the impact of their support and may encourage them to make a donation or participate in future events.6. Have a donation jar or fundraising activity: Encourage people to make a donation to HWC by having a donation jar or hosting a fundraising activity at your booth. This could be a raffle, a game, or a simple activity that people can participate in for a small fee.7. Encourage people to take action: Don't just ask for donations, encourage people to take action by signing up for HWC's newsletter, following them on social media, or volunteering at future events. This will help create a long-term relationship with potential supporters.8. Have a photo booth: Set up a photo booth with cancer-related props and encourage people to take pictures and share them on social media with a specific hashtag. This will help spread awareness about HWC and the cancer walk.9. Partner with other vendors: Reach out to other vendors at the event and see if they would be interested in partnering with you. This could involve cross-promoting each other's booths or offering a joint giveaway or activity.10. Thank people for their support: Make sure to thank everyone who stops by your booth, whether they make a donation or not. A simple "

1. What is "Fresh to Pampered Chef"?

"Fresh to Pampered Chef" is a program designed by Pampered Chef to help individuals and organizations raise money for cancer research by hosting cooking and fundraising events. It combines the joy of cooking with the opportunity to make a difference in the fight against cancer.

2. How does the program work?

Participants can sign up to host a cooking event and invite their friends, family, and community to join. They will receive a fundraising kit with everything they need to plan and execute the event, including recipes, marketing materials, and tips for making their event a success. A portion of the proceeds from sales made during the event will be donated to cancer research.

3. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate?

No, anyone can sign up to host a "Fresh to Pampered Chef" event and make a difference in the fight against cancer. However, if you are a consultant, you can also use this program as a way to reach new customers and grow your business while supporting a meaningful cause.

4. Can I choose which cancer organization to donate to?

Yes, you can choose from a list of cancer organizations that Pampered Chef partners with, including the American Cancer Society, Canadian Cancer Society, and Cancer Council Australia. You can also select a local organization that is important to you and your community.

5. How much money can I expect to raise with a "Fresh to Pampered Chef" event?

The amount of money raised will vary based on the size of the event, the number of sales made, and the chosen cancer organization. However, on average, events can raise between $100-$400 for cancer research. Every little bit counts in the fight against cancer!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dlwright
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
niclowther
Replies
Views
ShellBeach