1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths Ideas needed

1. dlwright

dlwright Novice Member

I am doing a booth @ a cancer walk and wondered if anyone could offer any ideas. This is my first booth and still fresh to PC. What do you say to people when they approach you booth? How can I show case HWC?
    Thanks!

Apr 6, 2009
  2. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

There are tons of threads on Booths so you are in the right section. Just weed through some of them.

In short, people approach, say hi :). Are you familiar with Pampered Chef?

You can purchase the pink guest specials through the supply order I believe. It's best to have them on hand if possible. Borrow them if you need to. Have a flyer advertising the products and where the money goes and be familiar with it to share since most don't read...but it is attention getting.

Some people have cash n carry items on hand, which gets interest in the booth as well. When doing May booths, I do try to have a few of the pink products for sale. You may not want to do that since you are new though.

Have recipe cards (you can order them on the supply order as well) and put your name, number, email, website (if you have one) on them and hand them out. They are full color and people are likely to keep them.

Keep it simple and you'll be fine. I'm assuming you love the product so it'll go naturally. Be standing at all times and friendly. Don't pounce. I actually rearrange my booth a lot while people are looking. That way I'm not just staring at them. This is after I say hi, of course.

Apr 6, 2009
Have something to add?