• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Ideas for a PC Party with a Twist: Wedding and Baby Shower Combo!

In summary, the conversation is about a customer who wants to throw a party for her stepdaughter but is unsure if it should be a wedding or baby shower. The customer is pregnant and her husband is going into the CHP academy. The host is looking for creative ideas and suggestions, including the "Stork the Fridge" power cooking show and using Pampered Chef tools for new moms. There is also a discussion about different types of shower themes and tips for hosting a successful shower.
scorpionqueen
I have a customer that wants to throw her step daughter a PC party and wants a creative idea. Thing is...her husband is going into the CHP Academy and she is pregnant. She will be staying with my customer until the baby is born. They never had a wedding shower and when he is out of the academy they will be moving into their first place.

I need advice on should I make it a combination belated wedding/baby shower or just focus on the wedding aspect of it ignoring the pregnant belly in the room?

I told my customer about the "great race" recipe activity and she thought that sounded like fun but I was hoping for some creative input!

Oh yeah, and all of her family and friends live out of town...so that's an extra wrench *eek*

I've never done a PC baby shower....but I think there are some files on them here. I would ask the host if she wants to focus on a Wedding Shower type show, or if she wants to make it a wedding/baby shower.

PC has a ton of great tools for new moms! One lady (she has triplets) at a show told me she used the QSP for mixing formula. When my son was a baby, I really loved the prep bowls for mixing cereal - with the measurements right on the bowl! Also, the microfiber towels are GREAT for cleaning up life's little spills.....

Thanks! Those are great ideas I can share with them, even if we go with just a wedding shower type show. If you come up with any more they are certainly appreciated!

If you go with the baby shower theme you could do a "Stork the Fridge" (courtesy of our Alaskan consultant whose name I cannot believe I've forgotten). It is basically a Power Cooking show, but you leave her with 3 meals in the freezer for after the baby is born and cooking is the LAST thing she'll want to do.

scorpionqueen said:
Thanks! Those are great ideas I can share with them, even if we go with just a wedding shower type show. If you come up with any more they are certainly appreciated!

Another quick tip I use is when the baby is alittle older and can eat small table food, the Mix N' Chop is great for mixing and chopping (;))the baby's food just fine enough!!

thanks everyone!

Stork the Freezer by Gillian - you basically fill the freezer with easy to finish off meals. The guests help make these meals and in turn get to try out the tools and see how easy and fun making food can be.

Attached are some wedding shower ideas - good luck! Ignore the wedding/prego thing - keep your heart and focus on the couple and their progress together. Bottom line, it's a shower. Let others there decide it was wedding or baby or whatever...

The attached are some ideas; the top 2 take you through a show. I have used the 1950's thing a couple times - careful... it bashes the groom a bit. REcipe for Romance is fun, if you can get people to participate.

Let us know how it goes!

God Bless, Take Care.

-Praying for Paige and her family-

Attachments

• bridal outline.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 437
  • bridal shower ideas.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 906
  • 1950s rules.doc
    26 KB · Views: 330
  • bridal ideas answers to 50s.doc
    43.5 KB · Views: 411
  • Recipe for Romance.doc
    26 KB · Views: 333
Thanks!Thanks for the great ideas! This will be a great learning experience. I will definitely post the results.

Thanks again!
Tina:)

1. How can I come up with new recipe ideas using Pampered Chef products?

There are many ways to get inspired with new recipe ideas using Pampered Chef products. You can browse our website for recipes, attend cooking classes or demonstrations, or join our online community for tips and suggestions from other Pampered Chef consultants and customers. You can also experiment with different combinations of ingredients and use our products in unique ways.

2. Can I use my own recipes with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can absolutely use your own recipes with Pampered Chef products. Our products are designed to enhance the cooking experience and can be used with a variety of recipes. In fact, we encourage our customers to get creative and experiment with our products to see how they can elevate their favorite dishes.

3. I'm not a confident cook, how can I come up with ideas using Pampered Chef products?

Don't worry, even if you're not a confident cook, there are still plenty of ways to come up with ideas using Pampered Chef products. You can start by trying out some of our beginner-friendly recipes on our website, or attend a cooking class or demonstration to learn new techniques. Our products are also designed to make cooking easier and more enjoyable, so don't be afraid to experiment and have fun with them!

4. How can I incorporate healthy options into my recipes with Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products that can help you create healthy and nutritious meals. Our website features a variety of healthy recipes, and our products can be used to make things like homemade salad dressings, vegetable spiralizers, and more. You can also swap out ingredients in your own recipes to make them healthier, such as using our non-stick cookware instead of oil for cooking.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products for meal prep and batch cooking?

Yes, our products are perfect for meal prep and batch cooking. Our microwave and oven-safe containers make it easy to cook and store meals in advance, and our food choppers and slicers can help you prep ingredients quickly and efficiently. You can also find meal prep and batch cooking tips on our website and through our online community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mindyloohoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • KayPT
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jennyl