• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any creative uses for Vanilla Sprinkle?

In summary, vanilla sprinkle can be used in many ways to enhance the flavor and texture of dishes. It can be added to baked goods, breakfast dishes, and even savory dishes. You can also make your own vanilla sprinkle at home by mixing sugar and ground vanilla beans with other spices or herbs.
smama07
Hi Everyone - I have a customer that would like some suggestions on what to "sprinkle" this on....any ideas? I've never tried it before so all I can think of is cookies, ice cream, etc.

Thanks!

I made fruit dip with cool whip last weekend for a party!

on top of whipped cream on coffee or hot cocoa

Might sound funny, but I like the sprinkles on toast! It's common in a lot of Western European countries to find "toast sprinkles" in the grocery store--they come in all flavors! Discovered them when I went to Amsterdam years ago.

great ideas!

Mixed w/ cream cheese and put on a bagel.
In oatmeal (my kids love this!)
On ice cream

I sprinkle them on my banana bread, carrot bread, zuch bread right before I bake them on top. YUMMO

make the cinnamon crisps (in S/S SB) with this sprinkle!

I have a customer who wants to order the Caramel Sprinkles to add to her coffee, since she's out.

pampchefsarah said:
I have a customer who wants to order the Caramel Sprinkles to add to her coffee, since she's out.

I put the caramel sprinkles on my latte every single morning!

make an angel food cake, before baking sprinkle it all over the top. did this with the lemon sprinkles too. Yummy!

What are some creative ways to use vanilla sprinkle?

Vanilla sprinkle can be used in a variety of ways to add flavor and texture to your dishes. Here are some ideas:

Can I use vanilla sprinkle in baking?

Yes, vanilla sprinkle can be used in baking to add a subtle vanilla flavor to cakes, cookies, and other treats. You can sprinkle it on top of the batter before baking or mix it into the dough before baking.

How can I incorporate vanilla sprinkle into my breakfast?

Vanilla sprinkle is a great addition to your morning oatmeal, yogurt, or smoothie. You can also sprinkle it on top of pancakes or waffles for a sweet and flavorful twist.

What savory dishes can I use vanilla sprinkle in?

While vanilla is typically associated with sweet dishes, it can also add a unique flavor to savory dishes. Try using it as a seasoning for roasted vegetables or as a topping for grilled chicken or fish.

Can I make my own vanilla sprinkle at home?

Yes, you can easily make your own vanilla sprinkle at home by mixing together granulated sugar and ground vanilla beans. You can also add other spices or herbs for a customized blend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nfldfran
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • Yakmama
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefSherry
  • DebPC