• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ideas for the Trifle Bowl

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
I think that it is great that PC has done a Mother's Day Special this year..how many times do you sit and try to figure out what the heck to get your mom for mother's day.

If you are not using it as the demo though..what else can you use the trifle bowl for? I have done some center pieces in it. But I thought that I would start a thread so that we can all share our ideas. I would really like to use it at my shows for March. But I don't know that I was really wanting to do Trifles.

Kelly8

Advanced Member
Jul 19, 2007
NOt that this is a use by any means, but when it's on special, I make sure and have other pics of it (there are cards you can get from PC) and I tell them that if they go to Google and search "Trifle Recipes" they'll get TONS of ideas of what to do with it. Plus, a lot of our recipes could be altered to fit the Trifle Bowl. I was just thinking today that the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad could be. A layer of lettuce, layer of the meat mix, some of the hamburger bun croutons, repeat.

mrshamel3808

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2009
I love using it for decor more than trifles almost! I have red glittery berries and pinecones with a birch looking candle in the middle still from the holidays (but figured the red worked for V-day for now). I'm looking for decorative easter eggs to put with a pastel colored candle for Easter.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
I tell people that even taco salad can become an elegant dinner when served layered in a Trifle Bowl.

beckyjsmith

Jul 20, 2008
All of those are great ideas. I tell people that when they buy one, not only will I send them around 50 trifle recipes ( with 45 of the containing CHOCOLATE!) but I will also send them a separate recipe book with layered salads.
And then I say, " I am convinced that every trifle began as a cake that stuck to the pan or a batch of cookies that were partially burned."
That's the beauty of the trifle bowl! When that happens, just cut the good stuff up, layer it with cool whip/cream cheese/ or pudding of some sort and throw some fruit in! People will think you are a GENIUS! It looks pretty and no one has to know that you forgot about the brownies in the oven. ( wink wink..)
The best thing? I usually say, " I made this at home and brought it here without worrying that it would tip over because it's on this pretty base." Then I take the bowl off of the base and go into all of the cool features of the design.
I sell a lot of these actually. The funny thing is I did this Tuesday night, and then told everyone to buy theirs in April. muhahahahahahahaaaaa
They'll be hearing from me again!

PamperedSD

Jun 29, 2009
The best thing? I usually say, " I made this at home and brought it here without worrying that it would tip over because it's on this pretty base." Then I take the bowl off of the base and go into all of the cool features of the design.

Do you make a trifle dessert at homeand bring it with you to your shows as a second recipe?

beckyjsmith

Jul 20, 2008
Do you make a trifle dessert at homeand bring it with you to your shows as a second recipe?

yes. I don't demo desserts in the trifle bowl. I only demo one recipe. :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tad
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
Replies
Views