• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Ways to Display Brides' Wish List Cards

In summary, the conversation discussed various ideas for displaying a bride's wish list items at a bridal shower. Ideas included using a scrapbook, a cork board, wrapping square boxes to look like a cake, and using a wire photo tree with product photos. Some other suggestions included using paper doilies on a gift bag or using a heart die cutter to create cards for guests to write their name and a wish for the bride. These ideas provided creative and cute ways to display the bride's wish list items.
Christa
I am thinking of what method I want to use to display the brides wish list items. I know some do a scrapbook and the guests pull the card out. I've seen here that someone does a cork board and pins them up. I was thinking of wrapping some square boxes and stacking them to look like a cake and attaching the cards, but that might take up too much space in my office between showers. Any cute ideas?

Christa said:
I am thinking of what method I want to use to display the brides wish list items. I know some do a scrapbook and the guests pull the card out. I've seen here that someone does a cork board and pins them up. I was thinking of wrapping some square boxes and stacking them to look like a cake and attaching the cards, but that might take up too much space in my office between showers. Any cute ideas?

I did a Bridal Shower for my niece last year and I cut out pictures & description of the items she had on her wish list and glued them to paper doilies. These doilies I double-stick taped to a large gift bag filled with tissue paper. The guests came and picked off items from the bags and that way other guests didn't duplicate buying items for the bride. It worked out well. The gift bag is easy to fold down and store and I kept the paper doilies in a file for future use. Hope this helps. It worked for me!

I used a heart die cutter to cut out hearts. Then I glued the picture and description on that, then I had the guest write their name a wish for the bride on the back of each card they bought for her. The guests thought it was cute, and the bride loved it. :D

You could make a version of the boxes idea, but on a board instead. There are real pretty papers (used for scrapbooking, etc) that you could cut into squares for boxes, and stack them up, looking like a cake.. add bows as you go. Then you could cut out all pictures of our products, reinforce them a little by putting them on cardstock, and pin or sticky tak the bride's choices for her wishlist onto the boxes that make up the cake. On the back of the product cards, you could have the ordering information (product number, price, warranty).. It'd be a lot easier to store, and you could use it for other things if you did it in basic colors.. such as any Christmas specials you're holding, certain fundraisers, mother's/father's day, etc. there are a TON of ways to incorporate it into your business.

Another thing you could do (which I'm doing myself) is to pick up a few of those wire photo trees/picks (or make them, which is what I'm going to do). Put photo pictures (reinforced with cardstock) in each pick---whether its pictures of the bride's wish list, or to showcase and promote products for Mother's Day, Help Whip Cancer, Pan-O-Rama, or any sales you might have going on. You can get/make the "trees", or the ones altogether on a stand of some sort, or you there are individual ones (picks).. you could stick them in plant or a basket of fresh or fake flowers (great for Mother's Day, Help Whip Cancer, Christmas, or Spring/Summer Specials, etc.).. There are so many options, and you can use and reuse the product photos.

Neat!!
pamperedalf said:
I used a heart die cutter to cut out hearts. Then I glued the picture and description on that, then I had the guest write their name a wish for the bride on the back of each card they bought for her. The guests thought it was cute, and the bride loved it. :D

That is a great idea...I have a shower planned in May. I'm going to use this idea - Thanks

1. How can I use index cards in my Pampered Chef business?

Index cards are a versatile tool that can be used in various ways to enhance your Pampered Chef business. Some ideas include using them as recipe cards to hand out to customers, creating a visual menu on index cards for cooking demonstrations, or using them as a way to organize customer orders.

2. Can index cards help me keep track of my inventory?

Absolutely! You can use index cards to create a simple inventory system for your Pampered Chef products. Write the name, item number, and quantity of each product on an index card, and then organize them in a file box or binder for easy access. This will help you stay organized and know when it's time to reorder.

3. Are there any creative ways to use index cards for party bookings?

Yes, there are many ways to use index cards for party bookings. You can create a game where guests draw an index card with a specific product, and whoever books a party with that product wins a prize. You can also pass around a stack of index cards for guests to write down their contact information for future parties.

4. Can I use index cards to track my customer's preferences?

Index cards are a great way to keep track of your customer's preferences. You can write down their favorite products, preferred cooking methods, and any allergies or dietary restrictions they may have. This will help you provide a personalized shopping experience for your customers.

5. How can I make my index cards visually appealing for my customers?

There are many ways to make your index cards visually appealing. You can use colorful markers or pens, add stickers or clipart, or use a different color index card for each category of products. You can also laminate the cards for a more professional and durable look.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • pletcherdee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies