• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Minute New Year's Party Ideas for 12/29 - TIA, Sandi"

In summary, for your party on 12/29, you can make easy appetizers such as bruschetta, stuffed mushrooms, mini quiches, vegetable platters with dip, and cheese and crackers. For main dishes that can feed a crowd, consider slow cooker pulled pork, chicken alfredo bake, and beef stroganoff. As for themes, you can have a game night, holiday movie marathon, or a cultural potluck. When it comes to decorating, use festive colors and decorations, incorporate a theme, and utilize items you have at home. For budget-friendly menu ideas, try homemade pizzas, build-your-own tacos, or pasta dishes, and ask guests to contribute a dish. Be sure to check out
sandilou
Silver Member
I have a party tomorrow night and realized all the stuff I was doing b/f Christmas game and activity wise won't work now. Anyone have any cute New Year's ideas?

TIA,
Sandi

Amazing appetizers. Desserts to die for. It's good for you. How about some of those?

We are making a trifle. I like the desserts to die for, and then lead into recipes to get bookings for Valentine's desserts!

Thanks!
Sandi

1. What are some easy appetizers that I can make for my party on 12/29?

Some easy appetizers that you can make for your party on 12/29 include: bruschetta, stuffed mushrooms, mini quiches, vegetable platters with dip, and cheese and crackers. You can also check out our recipe section for more ideas!

2. Do you have any recommendations for main dishes that can feed a crowd on 12/29?

Yes, we have a variety of main dish recipes that can feed a crowd on 12/29. Some popular options include slow cooker pulled pork, chicken alfredo bake, and beef stroganoff. You can also browse our website for more recipes and ideas.

3. I want to have a themed party on 12/29, do you have any suggestions for themes?

We have a variety of party themes that you can choose from for your party on 12/29. Some ideas include a game night, holiday movie marathon, or a potluck where guests bring dishes from different cultures. Get creative and have fun with it!

4. Can you provide some tips for decorating my party on 12/29?

Of course! Some tips for decorating your party on 12/29 include using festive colors and decorations, incorporating any specific theme you may have chosen, and utilizing items you already have at home. You can also check out our blog for more party decoration ideas.

5. I'm hosting a party on 12/29 but I'm on a budget, do you have any budget-friendly menu ideas?

We understand the importance of sticking to a budget while hosting a party. Some budget-friendly menu ideas for your party on 12/29 include homemade pizzas, build-your-own tacos, and pasta dishes. You can also ask your guests to bring a dish to contribute to the menu. Don't forget to check out our website for more budget-friendly recipes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sandilou
Replies