• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newlyweds: Tips for Creating a Pampered Chef Wedding Announcement Letter

In summary, some essential kitchen tools for newlyweds include a good quality set of knives, a cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, a mixing bowl set, a non-stick skillet, and a baking sheet. When it comes to easy and budget-friendly meal ideas, newylweds can try one-pot dishes like pasta or stir-fry, slow cooker meals, and sheet pan dinners. To incorporate healthy eating into meals, meal planning and prepping, incorporating more fruits and veggies, and choosing lean proteins are all helpful tips. For kitchen organization, decluttering, using storage containers and labels, and keeping frequently used items within easy reach can make a big difference. And for a fun and creative date night, newyl
Chef Laurie
I'm thinking of writing a form letter for newlyweds whose wedding announcements have been posted in the paper. Has anyone ever done this? If so, how exactly do you pitch the Pampered Chef? I'm curious to know if anyone has had success with this and what exactly you said.

Postcard?Hey Laurie~There is a postcard that you can purchase from Nancy's artworks that you can send to newlyweds. I don't have a newlywed letter to attach but I would love to see some also! :)

Letter for engaged bridesHere is a letter that I sent. I got names from the bridal announcements and sent as many as I could get an address for for 3 weeks straight...didn't get the first lead. It may work in your area though. It is worth a try. I printed this letter an printed paper (I think from the stationery dept. at Wal-Mart) and included a PC Pampered Bride flier. Hope this works for you.

Sherri

PS I tried several times to attack it to this post but it wouldn't. Email me privately and I'll send it to you. [email protected]

Here is Sherri's potential bridal show letter.

Attachments

• Sherri Pot Bridal Letter.doc
    61 KB · Views: 472
Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have actually used form letters for newlyweds before and have had great success with it. In my letter, I typically congratulate the couple on their recent nuptials and offer them a special gift from Pampered Chef as a way to celebrate and start their new life together. I also highlight some of our top products and how they can make cooking and entertaining as a couple easier and more enjoyable. I find that newlyweds are often excited about setting up their new home and kitchen and are open to trying out new and innovative kitchen tools. I hope this helps and best of luck with your form letter!

What are some essential kitchen tools for newlyweds?

Some essential kitchen tools for newlyweds include a good quality set of knives, a cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, a mixing bowl set, a non-stick skillet, and a baking sheet.

What are some easy and budget-friendly meal ideas for newlyweds?

Some easy and budget-friendly meal ideas for newlyweds include one-pot dishes like pasta or stir-fry, slow cooker meals, and sheet pan dinners. You can also try meal planning and batch cooking to save time and money.

How can I incorporate healthy eating into my meals as a newlywed?

Incorporate healthy eating into your meals as a newlywed by meal planning and prepping, incorporating more fruits and veggies into your dishes, and choosing lean proteins. You can also try out new healthy recipes together as a couple.

What are some kitchen organization tips for newlyweds?

Some kitchen organization tips for newlyweds include decluttering and getting rid of excess kitchen items, using storage containers and labels, and keeping frequently used items within easy reach. You can also consider investing in a spice rack or magnetic knife strip to save space.

What are some fun and creative date night ideas for cooking as a newlywed?

Some fun and creative date night ideas for cooking as a newlywed include trying out a new recipe together, hosting a themed dinner party, and attending a cooking class. You can also plan a romantic dinner at home and cook a meal together from scratch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies