• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Italian Theme Ideas for Antipasti Pull Apart Pizza and Sangria

In summary, the hosts are planning an Italian themed party and are looking for ideas to make it more fun. They will be serving Sangria and are considering making antipasti pull apart pizza and other Italian dishes. Some suggestions for party ideas include playing Dean Martin music, serving Sangria in Martini glasses, and singing along to "That's Amore" with themed props. For a recipe idea, the Zesty Ravioli Skillet from the Seasons Best cookbook is recommended, with suggestions for modifications to make it cheaper and feed a larger group.
sandilou
Silver Member
We are planning to do the antipasti pull apart pizza and my host wants to make the show Italian themed. Does anyone have any ideas what we could do to make it more fun? We are having Sangria to drink.

TIA,
Sandi

Are you looking for another recipe, or partying ideas?Recipes : What about those Mini chocolate Tiramisu Cakes in the F/W '10 Seasons Best?
Or Truffle Brownie Cups in SB S/S '08; or Tiramisu Brownie Trifle in the SB F/W '08?Have to think more about "partying" ideas. :)

Yeah, the host was looking for ideas to make it fun. I have no idea what we could do!

Sandi

Choose some swingy Dean Martin music to play as guest enter. Serve the Sangria in Martini glasses. Print up the words for "that's Amore" and have everyone sing! :)

now I'm thinking you could almost do an interactive thing like having people hold up items during the song.. "pizza pie" pizza cutter, "bells will ring" Timer, "like you've drank too much wine" everyone raises thier glasses.. I'll have to work through this more .. it's just a notion at this point..

anyway.. maybe a trifle for a dessert while the pizza is in the oven is there a Tiramisu one?

If you are looking for a recipe idea, one of my favorites and greatest hits is the Zesty Ravioli Skillet that was in the Seasons Best. I do a little different spin on it though. I usually ask about number of guests that will be there and make a few suggestions on tweaking the recipe. I give my host their choice of meat or cheese ravioli or tortillini. The tortillini tends to go alot further for a larger group. I also am not wild about the provolone cheese. When the dish cools down, the provolone gets hard and is a little difficult to serve. I usually suggest other types of cheeses like an Italian Blend or Mozzarella. The heavy cream can also be substituted with evaporated milk for a cheaper option. All of my guests have LOVED it and everyone always wants the recipe. Not to mention you can feed a large show for $10 or under! Hope this helps!

What are some popular Italian dishes to serve at a themed party?

Some popular Italian dishes to serve at a themed party include lasagna, chicken parmesan, spaghetti and meatballs, and bruschetta. Other options could include pizza, risotto, and tiramisu for dessert.

What are some easy appetizers to make for an Italian themed party?

Easy appetizers for an Italian themed party include antipasto skewers, caprese salad bites, and garlic bread. Other options could include stuffed mushrooms, prosciutto-wrapped melon, and crostini with various toppings.

What are some decoration ideas for an Italian themed party?

Decoration ideas for an Italian themed party could include red, green, and white streamers or balloons to represent the colors of the Italian flag. Hanging string lights and using checkered tablecloths can also add to the ambiance. Additionally, you could display images or posters of famous Italian landmarks or artwork.

What types of drinks should be served at an Italian themed party?

Wine is a popular choice for an Italian themed party, as well as Italian beers and cocktails such as a Negroni or Aperol Spritz. Non-alcoholic options could include sparkling water or Italian sodas in various flavors.

Are there any activities or games that would fit well with an Italian themed party?

One fun activity for an Italian themed party could be a pasta-making workshop, where guests can learn how to make their own fresh pasta. Another idea could be a blind taste test of different Italian cheeses or wines. You could also have a trivia game with questions about Italian culture, food, and history.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twilcox
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tiara Smith
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • yankfan24