• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ideas for Investment Cooking?

In summary, the benefits of investment cooking include saving time and money, enjoying homemade meals without daily cooking, and having flexibility in recipes and ingredients. Suitable recipes for investment cooking include soups, stews, casseroles, and marinades that can be made in large quantities and freeze well. To get started, plan meals, make a grocery list, and dedicate a day or two to prepare and cook in bulk. Helpful kitchen tools include a slow cooker, instant pot, food processor, and storage containers. Meals can typically be stored in the freezer for 3-4 months if properly stored.
saradest
Does anyone have recipes or ideas for investment cooking, once a month cooking or freezer cooking?

There is an awesome cookbook or CD called Once-A-Month cooking. It has all the recipes and planning for you.

Where do I get the CDDoes Pampered Chef sell the Cd? If not, where do I get it? Also, Ginger, I just got your response, thank you!
Sara

No...it is not a Pampered Chef CD. The CD I have is Once A Month Cooking by Lifestyles.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have some great recipes and ideas for investment cooking, once a month cooking, and freezer cooking. One of my favorites is our Make-Ahead Freezer Meals workshop, where we make a variety of meals that can be stored in the freezer and easily reheated for busy nights. We also have a variety of freezer-friendly recipes on our website, including casseroles, soups, and even desserts. Another great option is our Pressure Cooker workshop, where we make multiple meals in just one hour using our Quick Cooker. These meals can also be frozen and reheated for later use. Let me know if you'd like more information or specific recipe suggestions. Happy cooking!

What are the benefits of investment cooking?

The benefits of investment cooking include saving time and money in the long run, being able to enjoy homemade meals without the hassle of daily cooking, and having the flexibility to choose from a variety of recipes and ingredients.

What types of recipes are suitable for investment cooking?

Investment cooking is perfect for recipes that can be made in large quantities and freeze well, such as soups, stews, casseroles, and marinades. It is also great for meal prep recipes that can be divided into individual portions for easy reheating.

How can I get started with investment cooking?

To get started with investment cooking, you can plan out your meals for the week or month and make a grocery list accordingly. Then, dedicate a day or two to prepare and cook multiple recipes in bulk and store them in the freezer for later use.

What kitchen tools are helpful for investment cooking?

Some helpful kitchen tools for investment cooking include a slow cooker, instant pot, food processor, and good quality storage containers for freezing and reheating. Pampered Chef also offers a variety of tools and products specifically designed for meal prep and freezer cooking.

How long can investment cooking meals be stored in the freezer?

Investment cooking meals can typically be stored in the freezer for up to 3-4 months if properly stored in airtight containers or freezer bags. However, it is always best to check individual recipes for specific storage recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ericadboone
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
yankfan24
Replies
Views
susanr613