• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some ideas for a successful Health Fair booth?

The local chamber of commerce is sponsoring its first Health Fair at the end of March. My recruiter and I have a booth space reserved. I know we have the Good for You cookbook and some of the new products will be applicable. Has anyone else setup for something like this? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
wr4282
Our local chamber of commerce is sponsoring its first Health Fair at the end of March. My recruiter and I have a booth space reserved. I know we have the Good for YOu cookbook and some of the new products will be applicable. Has anyone else setup for something like this? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Really, any of our products can be a part of a Health Fair!

Stoneware, Cookware both are great for healthier cooking - nonstick, so less use of oils and fats, and also, cooking at home is healthier!
the salad chopper, the food chopper, the salad spinner, the garlic press, the citrus press, the pineapple wedger, the Measure, Mix n Pour,....yep - the list goes on and on. Oh and all of the grilling tools too!

When you cook at home, you are usually cooking healthier than at a restaurant where you have no idea what goes into it. I agree that any of our products help you cook healtheir.

I did a Health Fair last fall and just set up like I would for any other booth. I have booked several shows from it and in fact just booked one today after doing some (very late) follow up!

The new Pineapple wedger can be used to have fresh Pineapple without all the extra sugar.

I agree with tlag1986 that thing is awesome and I have sold 3 in four days so far this month!

stoneware eliminates extra oils.. all of the tools help to make prep much easier, maybe create a flyer with recipes and uses for the tools on fresh veggies/fruits.. with our cookware they're not eatting the "flakes of teflon" that's healthier ! :)

I made the Cinnamon/Caramel rolls using the Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls and the Multi-Grain Chicken Bites from the It's Good For You Cookbook at the Health Heart Fair we did. I typed out the recipe cards to give out.... Email me if you want them. I have them on the laptop and I'm on the desktop right now. There is a space to put on your label since I was sharing my booth with my Recruit. All of the above ideas are good as well. Do you have the Salad & Berry Spinner? It's great for salads, etc. If not, see if you can borrow one. There is a great demo with a wet washcloth that gets dry in it. Also be sure and bring your Executive Cookware and do the ice cube demo! Good luck!

1. What types of products do you recommend for a health fair booth?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of products that are perfect for health fair booths. Our top recommendations include our kitchen tools, such as our vegetable spiralizer, salad chopper, and citrus juicer, as well as our cookware and bakeware, which are designed to make healthy cooking easier and more convenient.

2. How can I make my health fair booth stand out?

One way to make your health fair booth stand out is by offering interactive demonstrations or activities. Consider hosting a cooking demonstration using our products, or offering samples of healthy recipes cooked with our tools. You can also create eye-catching displays and provide informative materials about the benefits of using our products for healthy cooking.

3. Are there any special discounts or offers for health fair booths?

Yes, at Pampered Chef, we offer special discounts and offers for health fair booths. Contact our corporate sales team to discuss bulk pricing and special packages for health fairs and other events.

4. Can I customize products with our organization's logo for the health fair booth?

Yes, we offer custom engraving services for select products, which can include your organization's logo. This is a great way to personalize products and create a lasting impression on health fair attendees.

5. How can I get more information about Pampered Chef products for our health fair booth?

You can visit our website to browse our products and learn more about how they can benefit your health fair booth. You can also contact our corporate sales team for more information and to discuss your specific needs and goals for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies