• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Party Bookings with These Creative Ideas

In summary, the conversation discusses different strategies for getting more party bookings, such as offering free gifts or incentives. Some suggestions include tying incentives into sales and using low-cost items, as well as holding drawings or offering additional product discounts for booking a party. The importance of building confidence and excitement in hosting a party is also emphasized.
ponvn591
Has anyone ever tried something new at your parties that caused you to have many people book a party after? Like offer something for free?

I just started PC and at each show I have been getting only one booking or no bookings at all! I was thinking about offering free gifts that are not too expensive but something in the catalog that people would like or maybe offer free product value. I got the idea about giving free stuff from my recruiter because she offered to give away 2 products from a list that she had and this made me excited to know that I was getting 2 gifts for hosting a party.

Any suggestions?

I know you've gotten some responses in other threads but here's my opinion :)

You'll see it said around here a lot - don't give away money until you're making money. Build up confidence in yourself and make your shows fun and appealing so they'll want to book a show to get those same experiences with their friends. PC offers great host benefits so make sure you are emphasizing those!

If you want to offer incentives make sure you tie them into sales - I offer an incentive for collecting a certain dollar amount of outside sales before the show, etc. If they can collect $150 or $300 in sales before the show even happens then you know you won't have any concerns with the show qualifying and from the start your host has earned free product value and a discount! And if your typical show average is say $300 then you've boosted it's potential and you can buy the incentive using the host's discount (or half price item if they choose not to use all that they earn) - and then you aren't paying full price.

Or keep it low cost and use things you can buy on supply order - citrus peelers, spreaders, whatever - and just say "free gift" or "2 free gifts" and then let them pick from your selection of items. It doesn't have to be an expensive item, sometimes people just like the word "Free."

But before you start spending everything you're earning, really focus on solidifying your shows and building the excitement and "need" to book a show with what PC already offers and what you have to offer at no cost - fast, inexpensive meals, a fun time with friends and family, etc.

well i have my first cooking show tomorrow so i am hoping to be able to get more bookings otherwise my last scheduled show is wed eek! i am doing a booking tree and have small items listed that they will get if they host a show on a certain date. such as citrus peel, free postage for mailing out invites, season's best, mini spatula, etc..each probably around $1-$5 i think i got most on supply order form. also if they host a show before my 90 days is up i will give them an extra $10 in FPV. hopefully these things work!

At a show a couple weeks ago, I did a drawing for all the people that booked a show with me that night and set a date in the next two months. I was just going to have one booking, but when one girl saw that soemone was walking out with a prize without drawing, she decided to go ahead and book a show. She didn't end up winning the drawing, but it did persuade her to go ahead and book a show.

The drawing was for a duplicate item I had on hand (Classic Batter Bowl). I have also done a drawing for an additional $10 of product on their order for that night.

Seems to be working for me! I only do this when I don't have anything in my pipeline for awhile and I'm desperate.

I have definitely had success with offering something for free at my parties! It's a great way to entice guests to book their own party and it also shows them the value of being a host. I would recommend offering a free product from the catalog that is popular and also fits within your budget. Another idea is to offer a discount on a future purchase for anyone who books a party at your show. This not only encourages bookings, but also creates repeat customers. Good luck and happy hosting!

1. What are some unique ideas for booking a Pampered Chef party?

One idea is to host a themed party, such as a holiday baking party or a girls' night in. Another idea is to collaborate with a local charity and donate a portion of the party's sales to the cause. You could also offer a virtual party for those who are unable to attend in person.

2. How can I get my friends and family excited about booking a Pampered Chef party?

One approach is to share your personal experiences and enthusiasm for the products. You can also show them the potential rewards and discounts they can earn by hosting a party. Consider offering a special incentive for early bookings or for bringing a certain number of guests.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party at someone else's house?

Absolutely! You can host a party at a friend or family member's house, or even at a local community center or church. Just make sure to get permission beforehand and consider offering a small thank-you gift to the host for their generosity.

4. How far in advance should I book a Pampered Chef party?

It's recommended to book at least 2-3 weeks in advance to allow enough time for invitations and RSVPs. However, if you have a specific date in mind or want to host a themed party, it's best to book even further in advance to ensure availability.

5. Is there a minimum or maximum number of guests for a Pampered Chef party?

There is no minimum or maximum number of guests for a party, but it's recommended to have at least 8-10 guests to make it a fun and interactive experience. Keep in mind that the more guests you have, the more potential sales and rewards you can earn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies