• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some unique and delicious recipes for a Ladies Afternoon Poker show?

In summary, if you are planning a Ladies Poker Show, some popular food options to serve include finger foods like mini quiches and meat and cheese platters, as well as light and refreshing drinks like wine spritzers or iced tea. In terms of game ideas, you could incorporate traditional poker or fun card games like Uno or Go Fish, and also set up a photo booth for guests to take pictures. To make the event feel more upscale and elegant, consider using fancy tablecloths and decorations, as well as providing guests with small gifts or favors. For non-alcoholic drink options, you could serve mocktails or flavored sparkling water. And for prizes, you could give out gift baskets, gift cards, or have a r
cakepampered
Hi All!

Just wondering if anybody has ideas for a Ladies Afternoon Poker show? The party is Sunday, Jan. 28th so I need some quick advice. Since I am not a poker player, I don't have a clue as to what would be a good idea. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

I read on another threadThat they give a card out for each person who asks questions during the show. The person with the best hand at the end of the show gets a prize.

Thanks for the replyBut I was looking for recipe advice...I want to make something awsome that will really wow the poker crowd.

1. What types of food and drinks should I serve at a Ladies Poker Show?

Some popular options for food at a Ladies Poker Show include finger foods like mini quiches, meat and cheese platters, and bite-sized desserts. As for drinks, light and refreshing options like wine spritzers, sangria, or iced tea are often a hit.

2. Do you have any game ideas for a Ladies Poker Show?

Aside from traditional poker, you could also incorporate fun card games like Uno or Go Fish. You could also set up a photo booth with props for guests to take pictures and create a memory book to commemorate the event.

3. How can I make my Ladies Poker Show feel more upscale and elegant?

Consider using fancy tablecloths and place settings, as well as incorporating elegant decorations like string lights or fresh flowers. You could also provide guests with a small gift or favor to take home as a keepsake.

4. Are there any non-alcoholic drink options for a Ladies Poker Show?

Yes, there are plenty of delicious mocktail recipes that you can serve at your event. Some popular options include a virgin mojito, Shirley Temple, or a sparkling cranberry juice spritzer. You could also offer a selection of flavored sparkling water or iced tea.

5. What are some fun prizes I can give out at a Ladies Poker Show?

You could give out small gift baskets filled with pampering items like lotions, candles, or bath bombs. Other ideas include gift cards, jewelry, or gourmet chocolates. You could also have a raffle with larger prizes like a spa day or a weekend getaway.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BigJohn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
HCStrobel
  • Lorna May
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies