• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brunch Show Ideas and Recipes for a PJ Breakfast Party

In summary, the guest booked a morning show and the host is thinking of turning it into a PJ breakfast party. They discussed ideas for the party and one suggestion was a casserole made with eggs. The recipe for the casserole was found on the internet and the host emailed it to the guest. They also discussed ideas for a brunch dish and one suggestion was frittatas. The host made frittatas in the brownie pan and they were a hit.
sailorsarah
Gold Member
I just had a friend book a morning show. I think we are going to spin it into a PJ breakfast party and I would really like to make something in the DCB. Any ideas, like maybe a egg based casserole or something? I saw something about french toast casserole on here and haven't been able to find it again. What is it and does anyone have a recipe?

I have a recipe for a baked apple french toast....very good. It is a very old PC recipe. I can email it to you if you can't find it.

I'll look for that, it sounds good!

Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares! My go-to recipe for Brunch Shows...it's a hit every single time! It's easy to find on CC, as it has been in several past SB cookbooks - and it's also under Real Food Real Fast Theme Show recipes on CC.

I did a brunch show last week, and did breakfast burritos in the microwave with the DCB. Cooked 1 lb sausage with red bell pepper, 4oz can of chilis and small chopped onion first (about 5 min). Drain, then add beaten eggs (I think I did 14) with a little salt and pepper. Cook in microwave for 3-5 min, stir, then an additional 3-5 min. Pull it out and add in cheese, stir to melt. Serve on flour tortillas. They were a hit!

This recipe could be changed up 100 different ways...at some point I want to try chorizo sausage, pepperjack cheese, fresh green chilis, maybe try a version with tomatoes, asparagus and mushrooms? Could sub bacon for sausage, etc. Possibilities are endless!

The host also requested the Apple Nut Ring (very old PC recipe that she'd had before), and I made that in the fluted stoneware pan. I increased the recipe to 1 1/2 times the ingredients to better fill the pan (the original recipe called for a deep dish baker that we no longer carry). It was very good, and the guests loved the caramel sauce that was created by the butter/sugar/cinnamon mixture. I used 1/2 reg cinnamon and 1/2 Cinnamon Plus.

Good luck!

Love the breakfast burrito idea! Thanks everyone!

I do the quiche lorraine tartlets that is offered in one of the SB. It is yummy, easy and shows lots of great products!

This is an older PC recipe, but I can't find the original. I made it for Easter and Christmas mornings last year and used sausage instead of ham. OH MY GOODNESS!!! The eggs are SO fluffy and the presentation is SO pretty! It's a crowd pleaser for sure!http://www.lanierbb.com/recipes/data/3328.html

ham and cheese omelet roll

Made lil' frittatas in the Brownie Pan tonight!

I was looking for brunch ideas too! I tried out the recipe for the Ham & Cheese Squares and it was OK, but I didn't love it! Also, I had a hard time getting the cream cheese and eggs to mix. Any tips on that?I LOVE the burrito idea. Another thing you could do is to toast the burritos in the Grill Pan. I think I am going to do this at my show in two weeks, especially since March has the Grill Pan Special for guests!

1. What types of recipes can I make for a brunch show?

There are endless possibilities for brunch recipes! Some popular options include quiches, frittatas, breakfast casseroles, fruit salad, pastries, and breakfast sandwiches. You can also get creative with your own twists on classic brunch dishes.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make brunch recipes?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef has a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware that are perfect for making delicious brunch recipes. From our stoneware baking dishes to our versatile cookware, we have everything you need to create a successful brunch show.

3. How can I make my brunch show more interactive?

One idea is to have a "build your own" station where guests can customize their own brunch item, such as a yogurt parfait or breakfast sandwich. You can also have guests participate in a cooking demonstration or have them help with preparations in the kitchen.

4. Are there any dietary restrictions I should consider for a brunch show?

It's always a good idea to ask your guests if they have any dietary restrictions or allergies beforehand. This way, you can plan and offer alternative options that cater to their needs. You can also include some gluten-free, vegetarian, or vegan brunch recipes to provide a variety of options for your guests.

5. How can I make my brunch show successful?

Aside from delicious food, the key to a successful brunch show is to create a warm and inviting atmosphere. You can do this by setting up a beautiful tablescape, playing some background music, and engaging with your guests. You can also offer special promotions or incentives to encourage guests to book their own brunch show with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• littlemaisyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • sarahmarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
speedychef
  • vminaudo