• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Sales with a Delicious Prize: Chocolate Dessert Recipe + PC Products

In summary, the conversation discusses the recipe for a chocolate dessert made with Pampered Chef products. This recipe is great for boosting sales because it is easy to make, uses specific products, and can be used as a demonstration at events. It can also be customized to fit dietary restrictions and other Pampered Chef products can be used with it. To promote this recipe and boost sales, it can be shared on social media, featured in a blog or email newsletter, and special deals or cooking classes can be offered.
jrb0328
My first 4 shows are coming up starting in 2 weeks, all of my host are either family or very close friends. one of them suggested that they "compete" with one another wo see who can get the most sales and bookings. i was thinking about this and would like to put something together as a prize. I work for a "hometown" chocolate store. i was thinking of using one of our chocolate dessert recipes and figuring out which PC products would be best suitable for this recipe, and making a basket with the major PC products and the major chocolate ingredients for the recipe. i guess it would kind of be double advertising. does anyone think this is a bad idea?

I know you aren't allowed to promote another business while doing PC, I don't know if this counts as that? I would just stick to products. Offer the winning host another $25-50 in products for having the highest show. By the time you get ready to close your 4th show, you should know which host won and you can add them as a co-host to the 4th show and save yourself some money with the host discount and make commission on it. Make sense?

thats what i was looking for thanks

I agree with wadesgirl but sounds like youve got a great thing going!

What is the recipe for the chocolate dessert?

The recipe for the chocolate dessert is a decadent chocolate lava cake made with Pampered Chef products like our Stoneware Fluted Pan and Whipped Cream Maker.

What makes this recipe great for boosting sales?

This recipe is great for boosting sales because it is easy to make, uses Pampered Chef products, and is a delicious treat that will leave customers wanting more. Plus, it can be used as a demonstration during parties or events to showcase our products.

Can I customize the recipe to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can easily customize the recipe to fit your dietary restrictions. We have a variety of gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan options for our products that can be used in this recipe.

What other PC products can be used with this recipe?

In addition to the Stoneware Fluted Pan and Whipped Cream Maker, you can also use our Chocolate Drizzler, Mini Measure-All Cup, and Mix 'N Scraper to make this recipe. These products can also be purchased as a bundle for a special price.

How can I promote this recipe to boost sales?

You can promote this recipe by sharing it on social media, creating a blog post or email newsletter featuring the recipe, offering a discount or special bundle deal on the necessary Pampered Chef products, or hosting a cooking class or party using this recipe as a demonstration. You can also ask satisfied customers to leave reviews or share their experience with the recipe on their own social media platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithhart
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cindylpal
Replies